Not the best out there, but...

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
...I've finished the new layout design for my website.

You can find a preview here...
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39486496

Like I said, not the best out there, but I do what I can with what I've got.

Not that anyone here will care or give any feedback other then "dude, it sux" etc...

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Gimmi said:
Change the font at the top.
Did change it after I took the screenshot anyway, updated the screenshot to show the chanegs.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
That font's better. But it makes it somewhat bland.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Gimmi said:
That font's better. But it makes it somewhat bland.
I agree, Times New Roman is not the most "stand out, eye poping" font, but I've gone through 100s of fonts, I just don't like most of them, and the only one I really do like is "1942 Repot," which was the font I was using before, and the font I use to "sign" my works of art done with Poser6/Photoshop.

To be honest, I wasn't going for something flashy/fancy/make people go holy shit dude. I was going for something clean, easy to navigate, and easy to read. LOL

But feedback is feedback, and I accept all forms of it.

See it from where I'm sitting... I have very little experiance with HTML or website image making, so I tend to go for something basic and clean, which is what I've done with NWorks. Sooner or later I hope to gain more understanding of these things and I hope to make better layouts and stuff. But for now, I do what I can. lol

Thanks for the feedback though!:D
When I've finished all of the pages, I'll reply back to this topic with the link so I can get more feedback on this creation of mine.

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
NeutronHInc said:
I agree, Times New Roman is not the most "stand out, eye poping" font, but I've gone through 100s of fonts, I just don't like most of them, and the only one I really do like is "1942 Repot," which was the font I was using before, and the font I use to "sign" my works of art done with Poser6/Photoshop.

To be honest, I wasn't going for something flashy/fancy/make people go holy shit dude. I was going for something clean, easy to navigate, and easy to read. LOL

But feedback is feedback, and I accept all forms of it.

See it from where I'm sitting... I have very little experiance with HTML or website image making, so I tend to go for something basic and clean, which is what I've done with NWorks. Sooner or later I hope to gain more understanding of these things and I hope to make better layouts and stuff. But for now, I do what I can. lol

Thanks for the feedback though!:D
When I've finished all of the pages, I'll reply back to this topic with the link so I can get more feedback on this creation of mine.
Well you got what you were going for.
It's clean, basic, and easy to read/navigate.
Perhaps Bold the links on the left, and space them out slightly more.

Taligaro

Furyan Merc
Reaction score
Gimmi said:
Well you got what you were going for.
It's clean, basic, and easy to read/navigate.
Perhaps Bold the links on the left, and space them out slightly more.
I could do that, may do it later anyway, for now, I want to get more feedback on the whole of the site as it stands now before I change anything.

With that said, yes, the website in fully complete and uploaded... http://nworks.xmgfree.com

There are some embedded sounds on four of the pages, I may take them out later. Everything is finished except the StarCraft related pages and the image gallery, so for now, they have place holder images up while I wokr on what is going to be there. That alone may take a few weeks.

So if anyone cares to, check out each page and let me know what you think.

I may be changing the layout somewhat later on, more then likely I will be. So far, WingZero is the only one who is having trouble viewing the images, yet everyone else I've asked for opinions sees them just fine.

Anyway, I'll see what the changed navbar looks like in Dreavweaver before I change the site navbar.