No wins for beating comps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
i was in a 3v5 and i didnt get a win for it. even tho i won. and in a 2v4 we lost.. dam but we still got a loss. wat the hell? wat this thing in the new patch...?

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
They just don't like you. :p

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Sometimes stuff just happens

I can't begin to remember how many times this has happened to me also.
I started noticing it after the latest patch also, but this is also about the same time I upgraded to DSL, so I never set blame either direction.
The times I notice that it WILL happen, is when I get a notice that my link to battlenet has been lost.
But, when the game ends, I go back to the channel I was in before the game.

All in all though, what really is there to a good, or bad record, as long as you know you are good, and you enjoy the game.
Most players only keep a game name about 2 months anyway, before changing to something different.

From what I have observed for the most part, the average ((11 yr old)) gamer, a good record reflects playing too many comp stomps.
While a bad record reflects the efforts of a player that is willing to loose, while fighting the good battle.
Me being one of your older gamers ((38)) can appreciate this type of philosophy more than most.

But in retrospect,,, I also prefer a good 3V5 comp game over a 1V1 peep game, and after checking my record 305 wins vs 39 losses, I have to question my philosophy on the comp stomp idea.
But, usually, I am the one who ends up bailing others out of a tight situation, or mopping up when the other 2 players bail, because the game took a twist down ling rush alley, and they had no defences up.
So, I don't usually look at most games as a comp stomp of any kind, unless the comp fizzled, and didn't even try.

Forgive an old man for wondering, it was a long hard day.

As long as the game isn't REAL LIFE, don't let your record get in the way of one of the best games ever made.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
So you won't be able to play your 7v1 comp stoms won't get any more wins. Get over it.

Grunthawk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow! Someone in here actually has some intelect(crookedfoot). I'm impressed. Really I am. Now this might just sound like I'm being a smart ass but I'm really not. I really agree with what you said crooked about the wins. Who gives a crap about a record on some little computer game? Are our lives really that shallow that we have to cry over our losses. Newsflash people; it's just a game. I play it for fun. I don't give a crap if I win or lose, as long as I have fun doing it. But when people BS is when I get pissed...It's Morphan Time. Wow! And I thought I was the only smart person on this site....and I'm only 19...imagine that!

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Grunthawk
I really agree with what you said crooked about the wins. Who gives a crap about a record on some little computer game?
You'd be surprised....

Are our lives really that shallow that we have to cry over our losses.
Some uf us, yes.

Newsflash people; it's just a game.
Not for some people.

I play it for fun. I don't give a crap if I win or lose, as long as I have fun doing it.
Unfortunately, you don't speak for all of us.

But when people BS is when I get pissed...It's Morphan Time.
Who doesn't?

Wow! And I thought I was the only smart person on this site....and I'm only 19...imagine that!
I resent that.

X NEO +

Member!
Reaction score
Stats are updated often but sometimes, the server is too busy to update them. Wait 2-10 minutes and your victory will be added. If it isnt, then play peep!

Grunthawk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Son, I was speaking for myself and not other people so cut your wrists again and bleed some more. Load up on guns and bring your friends, it's fun to lose and to pretend. She's over bored and self assured, oh no I know a dirty word...

Grunthawk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh hope you feel good about yourself now psycho, quoting other people. Your parents must be real proud now. Maybe they will finally let you out of the house now...

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Oh hope you feel good about yourself now psycho, quoting other people.
Not really.

Your parents must be real proud now.
Unlike yours, they don't look over my back when I'm on the computer.

Maybe they will finally let you out of the house now...
As long as I'm on a leash.

[Note] Wow, you double posted! Your parents must be very happy!

Grunthawk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm actually ...... my parents dont look over my shoulder.... you know what? this one time ..... a boy slipped up at the mouth at school.... i hit him with a 3 foot long crescent wrench.... darn near killed him..... fear me son, fear me....

No! Try not! Do or do not; there is no try! -Yoda

and we all looked upon the countenance of him, he was disturbed... for some reason or another.. disturbed.... but why? in the world of the dead we must be vigalant... mindful of the force....keep our eyes on the darkness.....do not be afraid my son because there is hope....but not in the way expected.......stay aware.... my son ... do not be afraid.. but be afraid... dont be afraid of the dark...but be afraid ....... my s o n

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
hmm actually ...... my parents dont look over my shoulder....
If you say so...

you know what? this one time ..... a boy slipped up at the mouth at school.... i hit him with a 3 foot long crescent wrench.... darn near killed him.....
Is it just me, or does that story sound like a complete, and udder, lie?

fear me son, fear me....
Don't tell me what to do.

stop quoting me
I suppose you're going to stop me?

heterosexualy challenged person.
You're in no position to say that...

Xel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its bug for not winning vs comps but that never happens to me

and plz dont quote me its annoying

Grunthawk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i do believe if you look at the post that states you are heterosexually challenged it was edited by pan the man.

these damn moderators make posts say what they want to stir up shit that wasn't there before

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
actualy i realy in reality made it less offensive as spme would look at it. he orriginal posted fag so i made it less rude. that is all. i will change words like that to suit my needs but if u realy want me to stop, then.....

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Xel
and plz dont quote me its annoying
Enoying? I don't believe I've ever heard that word...

* AmericanPsych0 consults his Big Dictionary of all Words English.

Nope, not here. "Enoying" is not a wrod, so I have no idea what you're asking. :p

i do believe if you look at the post that states you are heterosexually challenged it was edited by pan the man.
Your point?

Originally posted by sexynatzi
quote me quote me!! i want to be quoted...
No. :p

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well AmericanPsych0 You are getting me ticked off and i have fixed the spelling u have to point out.
People make mistakes, who cares. spelling errors happen all the time. why do you have to be an ass?

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by pan_the_man
why do you have to be an ass?
Why do you have to protect the stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.