Nintendo MMORPG

Venice_native

Premium Member
Reaction score
Think about the possibilities. Think about how much could go from this. I think I might be proposed this, but again, let's revist.

Try and post character ideas, skills, and other things...I'll start off.

Mario. Mario could have, fireball, feathered flight, supersize. And that's just the start. The possibilites are endless, and I really wish Nintendo would persue this.

_JaKE

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
it sounds like it would be a great idea especcially with the wifi. id definitly buy it.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Link
Age: 20 (In EGM, this months is Zelda's 20th anniversary)
Race: Human?(elf- long ears)
Origin: Hyrule

Weapons/Equip: Light Armor, Small/Mid Sheilds, Short/Long Swords/, Caps, Gauntlets, Footwear, Bows, and Boomerang/Misc. Projectiles/Misc. Canes/Staffs

Abilities: Mad Dash, Shimmering Sword, Lv1/2/3 Strength, Stun Projectiles, Power Swing, Ether, Quake, ..

yeah, you're right. Once you actually try to make a character yourself there are a lot of options. This would be nice.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Personally I'de want a Pokemon MMO before anything else from Nintendo

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Pokemon would make an awesome MMORPG!

In anycase, I'm sorry to say that Kazooie belongs to Microsoft, now :( Unless they 'steal' my idea to ride the Wii's innovation, via putting their brand in Wii games, that's hightly unlikely to happen.

We also have to keep in mind that MMORPGs generally don't have a central story and 'core' characters don't translate too well into them. Mario-like characters and Hyrulians could easily fit, but Mario and Link are 'core' characters.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
True, but you can come up with oh so many more options by using 'core' characters to create races, classes, and skill sets.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This is true enough, but it can also be very limiting. You could also add them as NPCs to learn skills from and other such. I'd have to toy around with a few ideas, but both tend to be...stimulating.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
G'luck. It will be fascinating to see just what Nintendo can do with both the DS and the Wii.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
XD Point well taken.

The Pokemon franchise has a chance to EXPLODE into the market place, handled properly.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'd so totally be Ness or Starman from the Earthbound series. Ness could use PSI Special in all 4 forms, his weapon specialty would be bats, and he could do other kickass stuff. The MMO you guys got me thinking of ids a huge blended world of all nintendo games and characters, where you can do quests and stuff from each game universe, from Zelda to Metrioid to Earthbound to Mario and well you get the idea. That would be crazy...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You're not talking about an MMO then. You're talking more along the lines of a diablo II game.