MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The gray stripes behind the pics with black borders look really really bad

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
so does ur mom at 5 in the mornin, but hey. i didnt say anything ::cough::

anyways so how would u fix that mr. perfect?

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I love how you asked for advice and then got pissed when you got it... :rolleyes

Anyway, the navigation boxes and that main box in the middle look too seperated from the rest of the layout. And for me there's a gap in the top banner.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
Originally posted by CelestialBadger
I love how you asked for advice and then got pissed when you got it... :rolleyes

Anyway, the navigation boxes and that main box in the middle look too seperated from the rest of the layout. And for me there's a gap in the top banner.

yea that was really funny...how does this look? alright. WELL **** YOU TVERY MUCH!

thats what that reminds me of:D

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by CelestialBadger

thx hydralisk *marks hydralisk off hit list and adds 2 more names :sly and celestialbagger, can u post screenie of gap so i can get whut jur talkin bout and maybe fix it

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Sure thing. And check out the hot text I added. Rating please. :)

Might be because of me screen resolution (1280x960).

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
hmmm, i tried to span my screen that far but it wouldnt go, lol...so...i guess ill just leave it like that...u must have a big screen man

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your layout isn't very original, Beer Slut. I think to people over at geocities are already using it as their "page not found" layout.

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
looks too clean, and i dun like to use an image map, i just make seperate images and fit them on there..