Newbie Friendly Jed Answers =) Please Sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyrk

Member!
Reaction score
RiX, is there anyway that I could obtain the source code for JED? pppppplllllllleeeeeeaaaaassssssseeeeeee?

sanitarium

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pindlebot only in game for 40 secs.

My char goes into the game, talks to malah, goes in the red portal, loads my ts, energy shield and frozen armor, teleports up a few times, throws the frozen orb out, kills a few things and then says pindle is dead enables picket and leaves game. I thought I was supposed go down a few lvls to get to pindle. I can't even see him in the game and I'm only in there for a total of 40 seconds. What the hell did I miss here? Help.

O

OmahaStylee

well i fixed my init file and stuff...but now when i run to the portal to get to pindle...right as i drop off, i get connection interrupted...i've prolly seen teh answer to this problem already..so i'll go look...but if anyone can help me out :)

EDIT: found the problem...the script that dude gave on the other pbot thread here for the SH-Demon script file has a bad link...anyone have the new one?

sanitarium

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
account gone

well....its official. my account is gone now. I ran my pindlebot (that i downloaded from rix http://members.shaw.ca/rixx/jed site) it logged in fine, picked the right char and then shut down. It loaded back LOD but said that the password is incorrect. Just thought I'd let everyone know. I don't know if bnet dumped it or I downloaded something from the above url. That was the only site I downloaded anything regarding LOD other than the scripts from http://members.shaw.ca/rixx/scripts. Don't know what happened. Oh well, time to start from scratch again. I will have to say that my bot ran perfectly. Great instructions, RIX. Would appreciate any help from some USEAST players. My new account is......."fa_quebnet" if anyone is kind enough to help me get back on my feet.

Sanitarium

O

OmahaStylee

sanitarium make sure u didn't change realms...i had quite a scare when i logged in and it said my pw was incorrect...then i looked back and saw that i was trying to get into US West

sanitarium

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no dice

Omahastylee, i was in the correct realm. My account really is gone. I am starting over. (sigh) help.....

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Re: account gone

Originally posted by sanitarium
well....its official. my account is gone now. I ran my pindlebot (that i downloaded from rix http://members.shaw.ca/rixx/jed site) it logged in fine, picked the right char and then shut down. It loaded back LOD but said that the password is incorrect. Just thought I'd let everyone know. I don't know if bnet dumped it or I downloaded something from the above url. That was the only site I downloaded anything regarding LOD other than the scripts from http://members.shaw.ca/rixx/scripts. Don't know what happened. Oh well, time to start from scratch again. I will have to say that my bot ran perfectly. Great instructions, RIX. Would appreciate any help from some USEAST players. My new account is......."fa_quebnet" if anyone is kind enough to help me get back on my feet.

Sanitarium
im sorry to hear that....=\

mothergooseifer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey guys. i just wanted to say that i suck a lot as a javazon. and i am still working on my sorc. so, Rix i have a special request for you buddy. Can you please please please! make a bowazon script. or just lemme know what to change in the script. i have searched all over and man i have to hand it to you, you are god everyone else if just ****ign stupid, including myself. so i guess were i am going with all this ass kissing is please help me. i am pathetic and i think you could write this off on your taxes as like helping the stupid .... or somethign like that. so man eether lemme know what to change or write the script. thanks a million

yea

you guys we all need to get new lives you know.. we are ****ing loosers. lol

Ghelltor

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
major newbie here. Can anyone tell me a good bot to use to run in private channels, say for recruiting for clans and such? dont make fun of me...:(

cky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what is this site clled i need the name of the site lol before i can actually do anything

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
can someone send me a good and working pindle/meph/jed or wat ever bot they have tat is good and working...? if so i will b really happy and thank u alot:);):D my addy is big_dawg_1983@hotmail.com send one to me soon plz!!!i am in need of good items im tired of beggin:(

stokler

Member!
Reaction score
then stop fukin begging lol if u cant get a bot mf manualy i have found 3 wf's mfing manualy and alot of other sweet stuff gf only 1 :( gazes shakos shaft tals armour ik armour (jst sayigns tuff that i sell for sojs) even a soj one time jst takes time and if ya aint got it then too fukin bad dont play d2...

Status
Not open for further replies.