New Warcraft

phatfish_08

Member!
Reaction score
Is there going to be a new warcraft coming out soon? Does any one have ne info. on this?
:shoot

dP

Member!
Reaction score
No, blizzard hasn't announced it. Probably in a year or two... maybe three... or four!

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am sure they will make another,it made money so why not?

phatfish_08

Member!
Reaction score
Well when i was playing d2 alot i was wondering when they were going to come out with another one since this one had made so much money, but they didnt. I was wondering also since WoW came out they might stop making warcraft and just make WoW. :bouncy

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think WoW was the next installation for Warcraft series, we wont be seeing any new Warcraft for now proby.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NtRik_ said:
I think WoW was the next installation for Warcraft series, we wont be seeing any new Warcraft for now proby.

Yep,but i also heard that blizz said that WOW,would be the LAST warcraft game,that continued the story.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I don't think that there will be something related to Warcraft in the next 5 years.As I've seen they create a new game only if it brings something new , in Warcraft 3 it was the heroes. I think WOW apeared because there is a constant increasing nr of people who were playng War3 custom maps on the net.
I sincerely hope that they will create at least Star 2.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I dunno about a Warcraft IV. Like come on, the world is shattered and Arthas rules upon the Frozen Throne. What would thye do in Warcraft IV, kill the dumbest and most annoying campaign hero in the game?

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Hellwolf_36 said:
I dunno about a Warcraft IV. Like come on, the world is shattered and Arthas rules upon the Frozen Throne. What would thye do in Warcraft IV, kill the dumbest and most annoying campaign hero in the game?
as you know, illidan is not DEAD. he was just badly hurt ( ye read it in WoW story, he's alive :p )

warcraft 4 could be about illidan's revenge upon that stupid arthas
a meta'ed demon hunter is much cooler than a stupid fallen paladin ^^

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Illidan is stupid. Arthas is stupid. Thrall is a hottie. They will never make a WC4 because WoW is going to expand on the story in world events, I read. I'd much rather see a new Starcraft game then this. Aliens are better then elves.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WoW ruined it, even if they wanted to they can't after wow because half the people won't have a clue what's going on after whatever storyline was added to warcraft from WoW. Then again I don't expect WoW to further the storyline much, if at all.

phatfish_08

Member!
Reaction score
No i think they could make another warcraft and still follow the story line. I havent read the WoW story yet or what its about, but they can still use the same storyline and stuff like that. But it just depends on what WoW's storyline is.
:redeye

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i think they might try another warcraft but not untill Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 are out with expansion packs as well

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Hopefully soon war 3 sucks. This game will never be the same fun..

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
phatfish_08 said:
No i think they could make another warcraft and still follow the story line. I havent read the WoW story yet or what its about, but they can still use the same storyline and stuff like that. But it just depends on what WoW's storyline is.
:redeye
Sylvanas has taken what Undead broke from the legion and disobeyed Arthas and created The Forsaken. They allied with The Horde who have warred with The Alliance over land disputes (sparked by Admiral Proudmoores treaty breaking invasion)

All the heroes from War3 are M.I.A. except Cairn, Thrall, and Sylvanas. While warring between the continents Arthas supposedly is reading an army of undead to invade from Northrend.

The Alliance is in ruin basically because the Human king's death/disappearance since supposedly he is alive in some cave. Also because the gnomes home land was destroyed, etc. etc.

Events are to be added into the game. Thats WoW in a nut shell.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Theroy said:
Hopefully soon war 3 sucks. This game will never be the same fun..
No, you suck. Nobody complains about race imbalances anymore. No top players no any other. Only tavern heroes and that's all. Im tired of people complaining just because they don;t know what to do.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
That's cause all the topplayers left. stupid nub game.