New to the d2hackit com.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yo guys, im a univ programmer but got into d2 alittle late, heard there were some l337 hackers, and thought i might try and code for a bit..... heard i needed d2hackit, where do i get this from? i got one ver but it didnt have the loader.exe.....

your help in gettin me off the ground is appreciated

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In other words when i go to type .load snifferxp .... it returns on my screen ".load snifferxp" i need to know where i can get the executable when i switch to windows to allow sniffer to work......

newbie d2 hacker? uh huh.....
least i can contribute when im done with the basics tho

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

phuck that q above, I found the loader.exe, however my cd's busted so I gotta use D2Loader !! when I switch to windows, and dbl click loader.exe it says

"cant get d2's window handle"

--
oh, also, if anyone's interested I got about 5 spare cd-keys (D2 GAMES) which i jacked from my old work, never been used, still freshly pasted on the cd cases which I took !!!!

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by -=ApokalypsE=-
:mad: :mad: :mad:

phuck that q above, I found the loader.exe, however my cd's busted so I gotta use D2Loader !! when I switch to windows, and dbl click loader.exe it says

"cant get d2's window handle"

--
oh, also, if anyone's interested I got about 5 spare cd-keys (D2 GAMES) which i jacked from my old work, never been used, still freshly pasted on the cd cases which I took !!!!
I'll take one of those cd-keys! :D support@battleforums.com

I'd also pay you some money for a CD if you have one...

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
OTish but Looks like skuzzy will hit 1000posts very soon KOOL and i mite hit 300some time...lol

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how bout u solve my problem and ill give u a cdkey for free....

I gotta run d2loader, however when i dbl click loader.exe for d2hackit, it says that window error crap..... first one to solves gets a legit key... no jokes

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You need a different type of loader. hmm I forgot the name of it since I am not on my own computer. When I get home I'll upload it for you.