Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
looks good too me.i like the orange..although i don't like cloud very much
8/10

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
put "Jim" in the top left instead of bottom left, see how the character's hand extends outward further than his head? it's a matter of balance, the image is heavier on the right, but also heavier on the bottom because of the hand. you want to balance that out by putting something in the top left. if you balance it right, it should be ok that you've got this great open space in the center where essentially nothing is happening.

you might also want to give the font a little more weight and make it a little bit brighter to balance out the value change that's happening in the right hand corner.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I suck, i made another sig. Look at my current sig.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
The first one looks like you just tried to find some white to where you could stick a black word, and you had to make it small to fit that spot.

The second one is alright, the font choice is a little bland, considering that is a main portion of the image. Another thing is that you should have made the occupicity of the anime, uhh people, go from high to low or vice-versa, whichever looks better.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Like them both, but I would make your name larger.

Keevee

Member!
Reaction score
Hmm... I like the BG, but the render placement isnt working. Off to the side all hiden like that...try placing it in the middle. WOrk the BG around it, figure out what the main flow of the sig will be and brush around that. Ex. my current sig, my render is facing away as if it is getting blown away by the explosion. And, although you shouldn't emphasize it too much, make the text bigger. You should try to add in more colors, a pure orange sig usually doesnt work all that well.

Overall rating... 5/10. Keep working at it :).

BTW I was talking about the first one you posted ;o

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]Nice to see no one's been moderating this forum...[/glow]

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Nice to see no one's been moderating this forum...
The story of this forum is so tragic. Cold, alone, forgotten. Lost in the wide world of...THE SPECIAL INTERESTS SECTION!

BUM BUM BAaaAHHHH