Anyone else notice the dragoon in the terran base on pic #10
and uh yeas

Reaction score
DeathClaw said:
WTF?!
its like a contest between pb and tj to see who gets the most SCG info first :p
i vote for pb lol

and uh yeas
Well your vote is right because I dont look up on SC Ghost and PB saw the Zerg thing before me also:

Hiya pauseBreak! Hiya pauseBreak! Hiya pauseBreak!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I wonder if the big blue rocks near the Command Center here are minerals :)

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I don't think so, Tronga. Because in this picture you can see more obvious minerals. They are much more of a brighter blue.

DeathClaw, lol! Its not a contest. He posted much more valuable information than a few screen shots that don't even show the new Zerg playable units.
PS> DC VOTE SC! :p

Hmm, I can't believe no one took a camera to BlizzCon and didn't take pictures of SCG's new extras. I'll be searching the net for possible posted content. I mean, I'm not the only hardcore SCG person there is. I didn't go to BlizzCon and a lot of other people did. I'm sure they took pictures. I would have A LOT of pictures to post if I wnent. lol.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Ugh, look how ****ing pixelated this shit looks.

Blizcon was a MAJOR letdown.

aphextwin

Reaction score
man she has the nicest ass in the screenshot on blizzarrd's site

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
T.J. The Weird One said:
Anyone else notice the dragoon in the terran base on pic #10
actually now that i look back on it
it could be a terran manufactured thing...doesnt look very drogoonesque :p
like an addon you know?

iMike said:
Ugh, look how ****ing pixelated this shit looks.

Blizcon was a MAJOR letdown.
i admit
the graphics couldve been better
but i wasnt at blizzcon so...

PauseBreak said:
DeathClaw, lol! Its not a contest. He posted much more valuable information than a few screen shots that don't even show the new Zerg playable units.
PS> DC VOTE SC! :p

Hmm, I can't believe no one took a camera to BlizzCon and didn't take pictures of SCG's new extras. I'll be searching the net for possible posted content. I mean, I'm not the only hardcore SCG person there is. I didn't go to BlizzCon and a lot of other people did. I'm sure they took pictures. I would have A LOT of pictures to post if I wnent. lol.
well first of all, maybe theyre updating the pics to their sites now or something
its not instantaneous...yet
and dont deny it...you know youre looking all over the nets to beat tj's collection ;)
plus you posted more valuable info than just pics on SCG too you konw...
sry tj...pbs just really resourceful

Reaction score
DeathClaw said:
actually now that i look back on it
it could be a terran manufactured thing...doesnt look very drogoonesque :p
like an addon you know?

i admit
the graphics couldve been better
but i wasnt at blizzcon so...

well first of all, maybe theyre updating the pics to their sites now or something
its not instantaneous...yet
and dont deny it...you know youre looking all over the nets to beat tj's collection ;)
plus you posted more valuable info than just pics on SCG too you konw...
sry tj...pbs just really resourceful
looked back on this post he must not have read my post lol

I said i dont look up stuff about SC:G I depend on other people but if I wanted to... well then I could post alot more in these forums with rumors and shit about SC:G.... but I dont lol

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
The more pictures I see the more I think that this game is not ready to be released yet.

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
Now I understand why StarCraft Ghost hasn't been released yet. This is the fourth Nova model they've shown. I still liked the 2003 one best, but it doesn't matter. However, they should spend less time trying to create and render feminine curves on the character and work on the game, :p.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Lord of Nukes said:
Now I understand why StarCraft Ghost hasn't been released yet. This is the fourth Nova model they've shown. I still liked the 2003 one best, but it doesn't matter. However, they should spend less time trying to create and render feminine curves on the character and work on the game, :p.
well said man ;)

PauseBreak

Reaction score
TheoStormhawk said:
The more pictures I see the more I think that this game is not ready to be released yet.
I'm going to pretend I didn't read that! :angry :p

LoN, I very much liked the 2003 model for Nova. I was a bit disappointed to see her new build. Regardless! It still looks great, and I don't think I'd have it any other way...wait nvm...lol, the '03 way is better. lol ;)

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
PauseBreak said:
I'm going to pretend I didn't read that! :angry :p
I said that because the graphic engine looks just like Doom, Quake4 .........
The gameplay doesn't look very fantastic, and also there are no trailers, I love trailers, I think they are the closest thing to describe the future to be realeased game (we hope).

PauseBreak

Reaction score
They have a few trailers. Like, 2. lol. Yea, they NEED a lot more trailers than what they have now. Seriously, the community needs updates and they want to be informed of what's going on. Blizzard hasn't even updated their site yet. What are they waiting for, seriously, the sky to fall??

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Bret, can you post the 2003 Model? I like the new one they showed in the screenshots, but I want to see this 2003 Model you speak of before I make any decisions on which one I like more. :D

@ Mineral theroy: The SCV's would need to be big to match the sizes...

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Here is one of the older models. She looks VERY much like Kerrigan. This is why I'm sure they changed the model and gave her blonde hair instead of red.
Plus, the armor is darker and the lights are more bold.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, the ones you had in your Avatar and whatnot (A few) wern't so good. She looks a lot cooler there though with the goggles and whatnot. And her hair is a better color I think too. :D

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Well, the ones you had in your Avatar and whatnot (A few) wern't so good. She looks a lot cooler there though with the goggles and whatnot. And her hair is a better color I think too. :D
I think she looks a lot better without the goggles. BUT, in the SC portraits the Ghosts all have their special eye gear. =\
But again, I'd much rather see Nova's face than some eye piece.