New PS2 games Needed

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Shinobi

god damn... the final boss is ****ING IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL...

so hard... not even funny

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
I have the second Devil May Cry, and I didn't like it too much. I am kind of not looking to play or even try out DMC3 unless I know someone who has it and can watch some of the action in it.

Shinobi......... Isn't that only for xbox, if not I have to own it. I love the series alot from all the old games. If it's anything like them (hopefully better) this game is a must then for me.

.Hack, is this the same as .Hacksign? This is the only thing that I could find that was close to that name. Please let me know if I am wrong.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Let me tell you how it is. DMC2 is one of the worst games I've ever played. I was in love with the original Devil May Cry, and then DMC2 ruined the series. I turned my back on DMC and didn't so much as rent the third one when it came out. One of my friends, however, bought the game on a whim, and played it before I left for about ten minutes. On my way home, I stopped and bought the game myself for fifty dollars, just from watching ten minutes of gameplay. I haven't been disappointed, and have fallen in love with the series all over again. I have around 110 hours of playtime so far.

DMC3 is one of the best modern console games, especially if you're a real gamer, you know, where most games just seem too easy, and it's almost like you're not really playing, but jusy progressing the story along. DMC3 is the exact opposite of that. It's such an immersive, skill-based, high-quality experience, I give a full recommendation to anyone who's up for one of the first real challenges a console's had to offer in a long time.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
ok, ok, uncle, uncle, I give.......
I get payed today, I will rent it and see if it is as good as you say. If so I will then buy it. I will reply with weather I like it or not.

Zerglite

Reaction score
XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
Shinobi......... Isn't that only for xbox, if not I have to own it. I love the series alot from all the old games. If it's anything like them (hopefully better) this game is a must then for me.
shinobi's PS2

****ING AWESOME GAME

but.. the last bost will kick your ass... i guarantee it

oh and you can unlock Joe Musashi ( spelling? )

the ORIGINAL shinobi!!!!

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
You liking DMC2 means you have no standards and/or never played the first one.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
You guys sound like little kids fighting over a toy....... Oh wait, that's kinda what games are..... nevermind.

I rented DMC3 it isnt too bad, I might have to buy this after all. Thanks for setting me straight lol.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
No problem. Always willing to convert someone to DMC3-fanhood. I consider myself a success in life.