New no CD loader for 1.10 :)

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
ok tired of every1 saying it doesnt work and whats wrong with mine!! ill tell you how to make it work for sure on d2 classic.

*Reinstall Diablo II and Install the 1.10 Update*

1) extract the Diablo II.exe and put it in ur Diablo II directory, copy the original for backup to another folder
2) copy the file D2MUSIC.MPQ from your Diablo II: Classic disc to your Diablo II directory
3) take out your Diablo II: Classic disc and put in another disc, I used a copy of Diablo II: Expansion and it works
4) Launch the Diablo II.exe file (the one in the 1.10 crack folder) and it should say No disc in drive or something, click cancel a few times and Diablo II will load, you can try this with Diablo II: Expansion but I haven't tried it because my burned version won't install >.<

Good Luck these directions r Jew er....Fool proof.

Snarg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Jim07
I'm confused. I got it to work, but I can't play online with two copies. What do I need to do?
You *MUST* have two sets of VALID CD keys. Two for classic and two for Expansion.

Jim07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
k, but I was wondering how you are supposed to change the cd key to one, but not the other application.

Rigshoken

Member!
Reaction score
Website
plesentri.com
I have WinXp and (im aware that it specifies in readme.txt that it supports win98, win200 and winME) and i have the same problem as most of the people, i click on it and nothing happends, if anyone does know the problem plz tell me

K

kuulkris

Is there a No Cd loader that works on B.net? I have valid LOD and CLassic CD keys, but when I use Onlyer's NoCd loader and try to connect to b.net, it says, "Unable to verify version" or some nonsense and I can't connect to B.net.

Any ideas?

firestormgen

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how do u set up so u can load more than one diablo??? i have like 4 sets so i got the keys just how the hell do i configure the loader to load more than one uder different keys??

G

gpbez

Hey guys!

I just downloaded the map hack from flamingcows and it really works...
To run it, i had to download d2loader for 1.10. I can say that the game runs well, and the map hack works fine.

But I am experiencing a strange problem that none of my friends is ...
After starting the game, at like each 3 seconds I have a 0,5 seconds freeze time. Then it runs ok, and freezes, ok, freeze ...

I am sure it is related with d2loader, since after I put my original diablo2.exe file at directory again and run it, it runs fine.

I already updated my video card driver and get directx 9.0b.

My specs are:

Pentium 4 1.7 Ghz
512 RAM
GeForce Mx 440 - 64 MB

Windows 2000 Service Pack 4

I am running d2 with direct3d, dont know why I cant run using opengl. If I use directdraw I still have the same error.

Anyone else facing this? Or anyone have any suggestion to avoid this problem?

Any help will be very apreciated!

R

RaDiKaL

But how Do i use the Loader of 1.10 If I dont have the patch...?

i am using V 1.01....

fremaster

Member!
Reaction score
do you need minimum 2x diablo 2 and lod sets to mule with urself? or can u do it with 1 set? srry me noob

Testknight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think u have to get 2 d2 and 2 lod keys
cause with the loader u only can handle to or more chars at the same time but u can not get them in the same game.

techbeat2k

Member!
Reaction score
Website
jwalk.vortx.net
The loader works great for me but it just seems a little unstable, when i'm doing runs it just crashes and says "big error" when i join a game sometimes