BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Lots Of Beer Hahaha

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com

Practice basket I just made at my parents house cause I'm here for the next few weeks and theres hardly any practice ones around here.

Zmoney

Reaction score
I would kick your ass in disc golf.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I dunno man, I live near the best DG place in the world, minus Austin, and I play all the time.

I throw left side arm though which is weird. I'll get rollers that'll end up some 800 yards away sometimes.

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
is the field hilly?
over here it goes from hill to level ground to hill to woods and the hills are where a ****ing glacier stopped its ass
its a *****

Zmoney

Reaction score
Well I played in a mini-teen tour from 13-16 and after a bad first year, I finished towards the top of the pack on the tour of about 35 kids my age the last two years. Got into it back then through a boyscout leader, back in the day. I still got about 15 drivers and a putter.

I mainly play alot of Ultimate Frisbee now tho and some KanJam too.

So I am around Frisbee all the time so I am sure I still got it in me.

Also I can throw a regular weighted Ultimate Frisbee about 70 yards on the football field we play on which is about 20-25 yards further than any of my friends can throw, which I get from my ultimate background.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Hilly depending on where you go. We got some rough courses, and some really watery ones, then theres this one that takes no joke 8 hours to do because it's on such a huge area of land and it's all hilly and mountainous.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Yeah It's a game involving a Frisbee that basically everybody around here plays that some high school gym teacher created.

He sells them Online if your interested, only like 30 bucks or so.

It has a pretty huge local following.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
i did alot of disc golf while i was in fl. I found a disc golf course up here in tn but its not popular and no fun drinkin by yourself and playing

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Yeah pretty much. I'll randomly go play a 9 hole bymself stoned as ****, but that's about it. It get boring as **** if you lose a disc that you wanna keep and search for it for like 20 minutes.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
all i can say is don't get green disc......my dumbass

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I had a black and purple tiedie CE beast that Klimo threw for a while (he lives down here and always plays on a few of the courses by my folk's house) and lost, which ended up being lost on a dusknight.

Black/Purple dark tiedye is the dumbest color for a disc ever. I got a few green ones that arn't too hard to find, but man these black ones just disappear forever.

I honestly try to get white or pink ones cause they tend to stick out the most. Maybe red here and there but I can hardly ever find a good red one that feels alright in my hands.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've lost every green disc i've had.....once they hit tree's...goodbye. not cheap either. maybe i shoulda just got better insteadd of drunker

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
I've only played once or twice, but Frisbee Golf (what I've known it as) is alot of fun. My grandparents bought me a set of 10 or so Frisbees of varying weights(I think it progresses by 5kg or something like that) for Christmas one year but I haven't ever used them.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I don't like to get too boozed up when I play, more of a get really high and go from there.

Being drunk and playing is just asking to lose a disc. And when you're rolling with basically just CE's that run 40+ a disc, you don't wanna lose em. Specially if they're your favorite driver that you've been using since pretty much day one. That you ****ing lose on some new hole cause the wind picks up and throws it about 20 feet into a lake where you can see gators swimming in.

Yeah, **** that, never playing drunk again.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Nice red music stand, faggot.