New New New Picture Thread

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
im not even gonna lie i dont take pics like that on purpos..

its a cellphone pic.. so its not gonna be that clear and my other camera was ****ty
It's not even the quality that gets me. That one's actually clearer than most. It's that you paint yourself as somebody who's as dry and bland as the picture is. Try looking at the camera, or smiling...something, anything so that you don't look like a downtrodden, lifeless husk of an angsty adolescent on the verg of psychological breakdown.

I mean, I just want to pimpslap you and say "Hey, wake up! Turn a ****ing light on!"

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not even the quality that gets me. That one's actually clearer than most. It's that you paint yourself as somebody who's as dry and bland as the picture is. Try looking at the camera, or smiling...something, anything so that you don't look like a downtrodden, lifeless husk of an angsty adolescent on the verg of psychological breakdown.

I mean, I just want to pimpslap you and say "Hey, wake up! Turn a ****ing light on!"
Life lessons from jakkar.. my life must be horrible now.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
is that a pig or dalmation sitting on the toilet?
That would appear to be his hopes and dreams of coming up with better wisecracks than autistic.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
put a ****ing shirt on you creep.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Holy ****. He is hairer than I am.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It's like Great Khali's, minus the 7'3"ness.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol people think i have a buttchin also but its just on my goatee i have blondish hair in the middle so it makes it look like a buttchin but I really don't >.>

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
That would appear to be his hopes and dreams of coming up with better wisecracks than autistic.
Can't believe I almosted missed this one. I must be slipping in my old age.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You can still get a beard if you work at a place that is cleanly shaven. You just, as you said, need to maintain it.