New MP Info!

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
lack of multiplayer = pwned nintendo fans

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Gamecube has a terrible MP system as it is. I understand why they cut it. GC offers little to nothing. I like the PS MP part better, through Battle.net. The big downside on my Xbox is that I'll have to pay for play. Which is retarded, but I'm doing it anyway. And ONLY for SCG.

Zerglite

Reaction score
go buy a Ps2 and play online with me!!!!!

BTW, if its on Bnet.. will i be able to.. say.. talk to someone on w3?

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I have no idea how that will work. I'm very sad that I probably will not be able to play with PS users. Oh well...

Zerglite

Reaction score
heres a Q.. if the Xbox's online had been Bnet as well, could Ps2 and Xbox users have played together, that wouldve been awesome.

Reaction score
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ok I got that out... not very surprising... meh I think my cousin is selling he's PS2 or something ill ask for one on my Bday HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EDIT:Yo Zerglite ill take you up on that offer I rock at these type of games :) I had SOF2 for a week and was almost as good as the pros

Common account name is link7890 but I might go with T.J.TheWeirdOne That one has really grown on me

are we going to have a stickied contact list for Ghost MP lol

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
FONIN BL1ZZ4RD N3WBZ!!!11111 I was glad it was originally going onto the GameCube because that's what I have. Now I'll have to download a PS 2 emulator or something, :(.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
T.J. The Weird One said:
Are we going to have a stickied contact list for Ghost MP lol
Absolutly! We will have one thread for both PS2 and Xbox users. :D

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
no all i need is a cable and a tv in my room :(

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
Nobody wants it on GameCube anyway. Not only that, but no one OWNS a GameCube anymore. Their games are so...bad. And the ones that are any good are out on another system.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Do I need to pay for a seperate internet connection if I want PS2 online or can I hook it up to my computer internet connection(Cable)?

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can just hook it up to your computer and share your connection.

I know Xbox you can share your connection you just have to pay for the servers to play on. =\

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
You can use the same connection. Psonline is free and Gamecube is just a giant block meant for 5 year olds to suck on.

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
That is untrue. The GameCube is targetted at a broader audience, including the younger audience, but it isn't solely intended for children. GameCube has Killer 7, Resident Evil 1-4, 0, and Code Veronica, some random Tom Clancy games, etc. Remember that series like Final Fantasy started on Nintendo systems. The GameCube certainly isn't the most popular console, but that doesn't mean there isn't an audience that exists waiting for SC: Ghost that owns GameCubes.

However, it is true that the GameCube on-line setup could have been much better and if it had been designed differently it may have resulted in SC: Ghost still being released for it.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Not for GameCube? God, someti I hate Blizzard.

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
Lord of Nukes said:
That is untrue. The GameCube is targetted at a broader audience, including the younger audience, but it isn't solely intended for children. GameCube has Killer 7, Resident Evil 1-4, 0, and Code Veronica, some random Tom Clancy games, etc. Remember that series like Final Fantasy started on Nintendo systems. The GameCube certainly isn't the most popular console, but that doesn't mean there isn't an audience that exists waiting for SC: Ghost that owns GameCubes.

However, it is true that the GameCube on-line setup could have been much better and if it had been designed differently it may have resulted in SC: Ghost still being released for it.
Final Fantasy started on Nintendo. They also almost DIED on Nintendo. And the other systmes have more than like 10 M rated games. Seriously, Nintendo should just die. However, I think StarCraft: Ghost would've worked well with the GameCube controls. Even if they are a button short.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I think they should have kept the game going for GC regardless how bad the multiplayer part is. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would probably buy the game just for the single player.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
If it will not be released on gamecube I don't think it will be released at all, this is bad business.
The thinking is simple, it must be released on all the consoles because these types of games are the only things that maintain the consoles market where is it, the consoles market already has HUGE problems because of the PC's.
Also, let's say that I have a GameCube: I am willing to pay the money for the ghost but to buy a new console, no way.

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
It'll probably still be released, there will just be a percentage of less people buying it.

Nintendo shouldn't die, there is nothing wrong with it that warrants an execution, :p.