New diablo 3 rumo.... facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

FotL_WanD4

Member!
Reaction score
did you hear the new rum.... news! d3 will be so freaking cool. it'll have bats and monkies that throw fecies and your barb will be able to grow some body hair.. AT LAST! ive waited so long for that. you'll be able to play dressup with your zons and sorcs, and get bisexual npcs. wooooooow. and items will have new awesome negative stats. and if phys immunes dont piss you off enough, there will be YOU CANt KILL ME BUT I'LL RAPE YOU monsters!

:D
rock easy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Closey :p.

I_Robbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
its all true! Also you will be able to jump on top of things and ride them if you run out of stamina, and a new class of items: PANTYS!!!!!!!

FotL_WanD4

Member!
Reaction score
admit it. it was funny. you got a chuckle out of it. i got warned for it. pshhh its a rumor. prove me wrong..actually dont. someones going to take offense :tnt

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I didnt...

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Idiot

1. That was not funny. :angry
2. You are stupid. :angry
3. Learn to spell. :angry
4. Get a life. :angry
5. Please stop spreading dumb rumours. :angry

:tnt

FotL_WanD4

Member!
Reaction score
man dude, get the broomstick out of your ass. i spell just fien *fnei *fqie *fine!
yea enough with the angry smilies. get happy. and who the hells going to believe shit like that? and possibly i have no life right now because im returning YOUR comment which shows you had nothing to do but format and outline me on how it was stupid. thanks McGorrilla your name says it all. :wavey

I_Robbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
FotL_WanD4 said:
man dude, get the broomstick out of your ass. i spell just fien *fnei *fqie *fine!
yea enough with the angry smilies. get happy. and who the hells going to believe shit like that? and possibly i have no life right now because im returning YOUR comment which shows you had nothing to do but format and outline me on how it was stupid. thanks McGorrilla your name says it all. :wavey
angry smilies... that doesnt make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.