New Cube Dupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoS-DarkAyo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Everybody is talking about this new dupe.

No topic on this forum about this new dupe.
Who has heard about it ?

Turkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SoS-DarkAyo
Everybody is talking about this new dupe.

No topic on this forum about this new dupe.
Who has heard about it ?
I havn't heard anything. Where did you hear about it?

Ayumi

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah, quite odd that we haven't heard about it here @ battleforums...It look's like they got a decent idea of what their doing but I'm sure there is still lots to do before they can get it to work.

mthegreatone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
maybe some1 cut/paste wut they post on blizzhackers so that ppl coming to these forums will know wut's going on......

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
its also at TGN forums, This post was by pripheX :
This has been reported to me atleast four times..here's one story about it:

Today when i was cowing this guy was playing and when every one left the game me and this guy was left and he asked me if i wanted to know how to dupe. I said yes. the guy said dome to town ill show u a workin dupe. i gave him a 08 valor to dupe and so he took it and proped his cube and 2 08 valors droped out. then i said do it again he said ok ... he droped his cube another 2 08 valors pop out!! i said where did u get the dupe hack. he said he baught it from ebay!! i think there is going to be a huge dupe leak soon!!!

And other stories are similiar, I'm 99% positive there is a new dupe involving the cube, and they are saying it involves Cube inside of a cube, which was made by techwarrior if I'm not mistaken, if it is patched, maybe it's a new version.

Also, dropping the cube is the key to dupe, I've been told, so I'm guessing maybe..full inventory, and you put an item into the cube inside of a cube, and drop it or something..well I just thought this would be a helpful hint to people who wanted to try and exploit this, because I'm pretty damn positive there is a dupe involving this, even the mods at BH said there is a dupe involving the cube.

So, we should do some research on this guys :)
the link to the post is http://www.gamer-networks.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18992 if you want to read what else we have said.

Ultimate Empire

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
too much to cut/paste. somehow though, many people are using the cube inside a cube trick to dupe. it seems that duping also involves the droping of the real cube

I entered a test game this morning to find about 30 mephistos soulstones on the ground in act 1 :)

mthegreatone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lucky son of a |3 ! 7 c |-|
well i guess so long as the guy is not gonna distribute it the d2 economy won't go in the 5 |-| ! 7 7 3 |2

<edit> heh i'm actually kinda surprised u trusted him with ur 08 valor cota-god

Turkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think this dupe actually works. this guy was dropping is cube and I think he duped loads of this guys ears. he was also droping loads of stuff on the floor. He said he would relase it l8r on blizz hackers

SoS-DarkAyo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont think some1 will release it.
Hum, maybe yes, b/c of the patch is comming soon ...

Ultimate, i'm sure u have asked question to this guy ^^
What ddi he answer ?

Death_Noodle

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.noodledesigns.net
holy crap i found the exploit! but im not shure if i should tell the site that i got it from because ppl might use it to much and get it patched faster. should i tell were i got it or not?

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
here we go again ^^

I guess it's just a matter of time till it's released...but hey: patch is near, lets have some fun! ^^

[X] Release it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.