Netflix recommendation thread

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Yes I know, brilliant.

Post great movies/tv shows that are available for streaming on Netflix.

What I have been watching recently:

Home Movies

This show was created by Brenden Small, who more recently produced/created/whatever Metalocalypse. It's humor is understated, and there are some 4 seasons of it on Netflix. If you like any Adult Swim show you will probably like Home Movies.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I finished the first 4 seasons of Naruto on Netflix... then i had to get hulu plus cause netflix didn't even have the rest on disks....

So I'm fullblown addicted to Naruto.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
You seen Claymore? It's a pretty awesome action anime about these demons and hot chicks (surprised?) that you might like. Just finished that and now I'm on to Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, which is in my opinion better than the original.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Farscape.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Star trek (all series and seasons) stargate (all series and seasons) Dexter (except it's only available on disc now) and Nip/Tuck was alright.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Farscape.
I remember watching this with my dad back in the day. Not a big fan of stuff from the Sci-fi channel though. I love Sci-fi, just not the B rated stuff they put out a "majority" of the time.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I remember watching this with my dad back in the day. Not a big fan of stuff from the Sci-fi channel though. I love Sci-fi, just not the B rated stuff they put out a "majority" of the time.
That reminds me. All of the X-files is on Netflix. Of course with most shows it goes down hill over time but the first 4 seasons are amazing. Even the older ones are decent but less X-files like.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Breaking Bad
Im kinda pissed because I got caught up in naruto and forgot to watch the episodes on demand (from the new season) then when I did they took a few of the first ones off.... I'm pissed.... im going to have to wait for a marathon when this season is coming to an end..

I really love the character developement of Walter.

and uh duuuh... OLDBOY!!!

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Im kinda pissed because I got caught up in naruto and forgot to watch the episodes on demand (from the new season) then when I did they took a few of the first ones off.... I'm pissed.... im going to have to wait for a marathon when this season is coming to an end..

I really love the character developement of Walter.

and uh duuuh... OLDBOY!!!
Breaking Bad - Episode List - icefilms.info

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
that looks weird.... they stream or d/l?