Need Sorc JED Script

gormna

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So ya i decided to try the new JEDI game but when i get to pindle sure he dies but it continques to cast spells for like 2 mins over so ya.. i need a scriop for my Metoer/ FO sorc with added use of Static // Eng Shield / Tstorm // Shiver Armor.. if any1 got a ncie script for this setup or is willing ot make one plz post it. thanks

gormna

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i got one thats decent... i was getting all confused with the fight sequence i owuldnt' kill jack shizznit ... i got it down now we'll see how it works .. haven't tried it for long period of time yet.. is it immunity sensitive? like will it not attack with fire if guy is immune ot fire? cuz it still uses Meteor when he is immune.

--- curioustiy when Pindle dies it suposed to not exit and instead say 'Game has been interuupted" ??? cuz my old bot would save / exit .. wondering if its normal

*edit* been watching runs for past 15 mins or os and its all good excpet for the meteor thing and stil curious about if its suposed to say game has been interupted instead of saving and exiting