Need some dota guides/replay for dota

qwerty84

Reaction score
Just started out playing dota in a lanshop with my friends yesterday and i love it. But i am just too noob keep getting owns. =(

can anyone can post me some guides/replay of the game to help me improve myself? I tried searching on google n most of the time it brings me to dota-allstars. The administrator disabled the registration, is there someone who can provide me a account for me to view those guides/replay?

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
DoTA Allstars is down for another day or so - Server problems and what not, but it'll be back soon. I'd say that's your best choice. DoTA-Allstars.info has a guide on the Items and how to make them, vey useful so you know what to make and what makes them before hand.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Or talk to people like Dream Walker. Get people's attention here by making a topic about the specific issue you are having, and any dota freak can help you out.

qwerty84

Reaction score
ok. thanks..
but anyone can provide me a user/pass to go into DoTA-Allstars forum? theres alot of guide in it but i don't have access to it =(

heres how i play medusa for 5.84c, guide me along if anything can be improve on..

The items i buy are as follow in order..
BOS
Null Talisman
Perseverence
MOM
Soul Booster
(i don't no what else to get next...)

and for my stats i add

Purge
Chain
Chain
Split Shot
attribute
chain
mana shield
etc
etc

Biske

Reaction score
5.84c....why do people play the non-official rip offs?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
qwerty84 said:
ok. thanks..
but anyone can provide me a user/pass to go into DoTA-Allstars forum? theres alot of guide in it but i don't have access to it =(

heres how i play medusa for 5.84c, guide me along if anything can be improve on..

The items i buy are as follow in order..
BOS
Null Talisman
Perseverence
MOM
Soul Booster
5.84 SUCKS. 5.84C SUCKS WITH A FAST LOAD.

For the IMBA Medusa in the old versions get boots/treads then build up divine rapier and aegis. Rapier first, but get 2 pieces of Aegis before you buy the final Rapier item.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
5.84c is only good because some cooldown problems were fixed. medusa is rigged in 5.84c, and why arent you playing 6.09b? its funner IMO :p
for my medusa i get chain lightning and mana shield (< its a life saver) and then purge.
medusa is an agility hero (for now maybe) so why are you getting intel items?
i get treads and a RoR and then farm to buriza and/or butterfly.
tho on battleforums i dont find it necessary to post guides because you can just go to the dota site and find them.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Our guides mostly support melee games anyway. We would probably write a guide about items, that's about it.

azn_dudex

Member!
Reaction score
just keep on geting owned by people better than u and u will get better. cause u will rise to there level of skill. that how most of us started by geting owned and watching there replays/ wut items they get.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
how does that make you better? it would discourage you from playing if anything because you keep getting owned. my advice is to play melee and get good at micro'ing also so you know every ability so your not all WTF HAX.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Not really, being beaten shows that you won't die like the ways you used to die. You will get better confidence in your pissed off mood, and eventually become a proper player that you wanted to be.