Need Reg Battle.net Lod Char Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JEFF_DRUMMER

I QUIT PLAYING ON OPEN BATTLE.NET ON DIABLO 2 LOD AND NOW I HAVE A REGULAR BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT, BUT U CANT DOWNLOAD HACKED PEEPS AND PUT THEM ON UR BATTLE.NET ACCOUNT LIKE U CAN ON OPEN BATTLE.NET SO IF ANYONE ELSE WHO READS THIS HAS A BSTTLE.NET CHAR COULD U SEND IT TO ME AT HOTJEFFDRUMMER@AOL.COM OR IF U USE A SITE JUST POST A REPLY WITH THE NAME OF THE SITE. REMEMBER I DONT USE OPEN BATTLE.NET I USE REGULAR OPEN BATTLE.NET ON DIABLO 2 LOD

--------------------Translated from AOL'er to English---------------------
I quit playing on open Battle.net on Diablo II LoD and now I have a regular (closed) Battle.Net account. However, you can't download hacked characters and put them on your Battle.Net account like you can on Open Battle.Net. So if anyone else who reads this has a Battle.Net character, could you send it to me at hotjeffdrummer@aol.com or if you use a site just post a reply with the name of the site. Remember, I don't use Open Battle.net, I use regular Battle.net on Diablo II LoD.

edited by Unregistered for all of you non-AOLer's. Maybe you can help this poor guy out.

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What your trying to ask can not be done unless to hack into blizzards servers. What you can do is see if someone can give you an account, but that may not be likely.

stgetee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well./.. i think a stupid way is umm...\

make a hacked char and tell blizzard to put it on ur account

Status
Not open for further replies.