Need precision time in game... is it possible?

Sparrowhawk

Reaction score
Current problem is I need an elapsed timer that counts exactly 7:30... But if you play it on battle.net (on fastest game speed) the timer is actually considerably faster than 7:30.

One possible option is obviously to find out exactly how fast it is and compensate then but I was wondering if there's just some other very obvious/easy way that I haven't found that will fix this problem..?

[edit] - Encountered a second problem, so I figured I'd post that in here too..

The core of my map requires tracking a players PSI... But it seems more difficult than it originally appear... the problem being that using the "command" conditions is a straight shot of X amount of units(e.g. Player X commands at least XXX [men])... It doesn't seem to count psi, but actual unit count. So if I need 190/200 psi, but I have say 70 (70x2 = 140 psi) zealots and 50 probes (140 psi + 50 psi = 190 psi). That is infact 190 psi, but only 120 units.

So you can see where my problem is...

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
The first problem I think you're just going to have to calculate.

As for the second problem, I don't remember any triggers that work with supply specifically, so I think you'll have to set individual triggers for each unit depending on their supply requirement.