Need help with sig/ava

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Hey photoshoppers. I want someone to make a sig/ava combo using this this image (Alternate sizes found here). I'll give whoever makes me a pimp one ALL of my points.

If anyone wants to, could they make my signature image similar to my current one? Like, have my name in it and have the quote to say "Hell, it's about time" lolz.

Yeah seriously, really would like help with this. No, it's not to win the lame competition, i just want a new Zeratul-esque ava/sig with the new pics that are out.

EDIT - Tronga cropped me my avatar but it doesn't have a border or anything and i'm sure someone out there could make it look better.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
This is a better Zeratul.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind some expert to fix me own avatar and sign too :D

Cheerio now.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I am 100% glad to guys. Even if points weren't in play, I'd love to. I'll be doing something similar for my own once Zerg pix come out. =)

Edit: I've got to work right now, for many hours, but mark my words that tonight when I'm chilling out this is top priority for me.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Thanks. Looking forward to see what you can do with that creative bone of yours.

@little-cheeze - Yes you are! Do it for your brother from another mother.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I've got some planning going on in my head. The avatar will mostly be a glorified version of what Tronga did, but I'm toying with the sig.

Not sure what to do to mess around with Tronga's, but I'll grok on it.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I still want to see a Dark Archon from SC2, since it's my trademark. But I wouldn't mind something cool in the meanwhile, that would be awesome :)

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Hmm, I dunno about Dark Archon stuff. So far there's no evidence of their new incarnation, and you had about as cool as it was possible to have in your last one. I can do you something wicked for the new Toss stuff, but I don't think I could do much better than your old stuff as far as DA goes. Maybe once the site gets updated there will be something hinting at Dark Archons.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Jeah, that's why I said I still want to see :p I know there's nothing on hem yet, but no worries.

Whatever you do will be great I'm sure, thanks mate :)

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Renzo:

About to start Tronga's, if you're happy with yours. ^_^

Edit: Crap, Photoshop lied about the projected filesize. Had to lower the resolution slightly. Here ya go, fixed.

Shit, same with avatar. I think 50kb was a bit big for an avvy. Here, fixed it. Not as awesome, but I hope it still works.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Gonna PM you my requests, if you don't mind :)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
There, t'is done.

Thanks a lot Vadriel, love you forever mate :D

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Glad you like it man. ^_^

Your satisfaction alone is payment enough for me, although I gladly accepted your points. :D

New threads