Need Help,With Settings

scouchpaper

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Need Help With Vid Card Settings

If there is anyone who knows alot about settings of video cards,and how to tweak them for the best performance,I need help. This is what im running now....

1) GForce 5700 LE 256 Mb 8x (I need Info here about what settings to tweak,as in the performance stuff)
2) 1.4 Gig Ram
3) 2.8 Ghz Processor
4) 450 Watt Power Supply:)
5) Windows 2000 Professional

If anyone can help,AIM would be the best bet,I can tell you what setting names I have and you could help me accordinly.Thanks

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You can edit it in-game too, go to the main menu and then to video options.

scouchpaper

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What do I do with the file?

Yea I changed some in game options,but like for my video card its self,I have really no clue on what would be the best settings,for optimal performance.

-=@Driphter@=-

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.beef4kids.com
Extract it into you wtf folder, which is in your WoW folder. It's the configurations file so when you start playing the game it will load the settings and look better.

EDIT: Oh shoot, open the config.wtf file in notepad and change SET gxWindow "1" to SET gxWindow "0" ;).

And as far as your vid card goes, the only thing you can really do is download the newest drivers for it over at http://www.nvidia.com .

-=@Driphter@=-

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.beef4kids.com
That's wierd, all config.wtf is is atext file with a different extension. Either some other on your computer use the wtf extension or there is a problem with the file that displays the "Open with..." dialog. Well, if you need to open it, run notepad and then just drag the file into notepad.