Need help!!! =Anti-Hacks

N

NeoVenga

HEY PEOPLE,
I`m looking for a map hack detector for broodwar version 1.10. im sick of cheaters and losers if u now of any sites plz tell me em...
ive found 1.08s but no 1.10s, thx!

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but if you're talking about UMS look at this thread.

If you're talking about a program that detects to see if anyone else has a Maphack on it, i don't know if it exists, or if it's allowed at BF.

N

NeoVenga

thanks killer me but there are active programs that u can use during a game and will they dl... i used to have em but comp got fragged they have older versions of em out just not the new ones.. and im to lazy to edit evrymap i play and its annoying cracking protected maps hey if anyone else reads this and hhas the info i need plz i need help once i get the dl i want to have all bnet users who are sick of hackers to use em i have at least 30 peeps in all the major clans that will do the distrubution(lol not sure if i spelled it right) for all the users.. its no fun when people lame.. well thanks anyways. peace

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
A file that detects a maphack in a non UMS game is impossible. It would not work, the file you had before was a virus of some kind that randomlly spit out usernames and said they were using a maphack...

N

NeoVenga

thx raiden for the info and their are progs that do that random shit....thx all bnet will be a better place soon :)

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I downloaded that, and read the readme. There is no 100% way to tell if someone is maphacking as a maphack is clientside and only changes memory on one computer (otherwise you would both get the effects) That just examens every move in the game and notes if something suspicous happens.

Diffrent than these so called Hack detectors usally are.

O yeah Neo blizzard does not ban people because of reports because those can be easilly fakend by a smart enough person. The report is just there to give you self confidence and make you think that blizzard actually gives a damn.