Need Clientless Spambot -REWARD-

Devious

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Anyone have a working clientless spambot? (a spambot that dosn't require d2 to run it). I'll give someone some east ladder BERs for a working clietless spambot.

darkvex0@cs.com

Devious

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I know there are some, a few stores are using them.

I'm hoping someone will read this thread and be able to point me to someone who does have one. I'd even be willing to pay for one.

Cerb

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.bnfreak.com
I made a spambot that runs when D2 is minimized, however not Clientless.

*me want bers :p*

Devious

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, dosn't help... i want to be able to run like 4 bots at once... so i can trade on east/west lad/non-lad

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
dude all bots are client, what the heck re you thinking?

Devious

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
not all bots are client, in fact there's one called dbot which is clientless (that i can't find a copy of) and there is one floating around made by the same guy who wrote darwin (also clientless). that i can't seem to find. I'm hoping someone will read this and be able to help.

Also, your a mod, so if you want to close this than close this. No one's forcing you to reply in this thread, and if you thinking closing threads because someone asked for somthing that is real and floating around in the d2 community breaks the rules in some way, by all means, do your job. If not, than please don't post "there are none, i'm gonna close this thread" becaue i just listed two.

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
i know much about clientless d2 bots... i can tell you that they need bnls accounts to connect from a proxy to battle.net but BNLS restricted the accounts to many bots like zobot and Ace's spambot. If you can find a bot that shares an account with you, you are lucky. But i doubt that you will....

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
that's the reason why ace's old one wasn't working? Im not really into this spambot buisness ;P

Devious

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm running Zeus right now, i get to try it out free for a few days, and it works just fine... so how is it this bot works but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO other bot can be a clientless spambot (exactly what this does). Is it magic or somthing?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
seriously why do you need aspam bot, are you lazy? i hate spam bots they are so annoying..

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
Could you provide a link to that software ... please no links to trojans

Devious

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It's a bot you have to pay for... it connect to an authentication server before it even opens the program. I'll provide you with a copy of it if you think you can hack it, but I want a copy.

email: darkvex0@cs.com

ps- it isn't a trojan, you can hex it, run multiple virus scans, i had a free 3 day trial.