Necros win it all?

krnidiotx949

Reaction score
in a 1v1 game if i get all necros do i basically win it all against night elves?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Umm.. no. You at least need wagons with exhume corpses.. Doesn't mean you will win though. He could get faerie dragons and those can help the NE a lot.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
if u can tech to necrowagon, and u havent been rushed. gg ne. only problem is chims. dryads dont do shit with wagons focusing. wisps dies to coil and nova. FD? AHAHAHAHA. move out of range, cast raise dead move back into range and focus with skelly mages.

necromancer is so increbily good against NE palyers, jsut make sure u hit thier expansion first. dont want to have them get chims.

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
hey pan lets say they do get chims wat do u do then....? im a little hazy on this but cant fiends web be dispelled by yads? so if he has 2 mgs a bunch of yads archers dotts and chims its pretty much over for the ud how would u counter that?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by hYbr1d.
hey pan lets say they do get chims wat do u do then....? im a little hazy on this but cant fiends web be dispelled by yads? so if he has 2 mgs a bunch of yads archers dotts and chims its pretty much over for the ud how would u counter that?
fiends web is not dispelled by dryads. Web is a physical spell, meaning it costs no mana, therfore it isn't magical. dryads dispel magic. Mg can be tough with a necro wagon, but if you use my guide, you can pull it off while the NE is getting to tier 3.

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
i usually can pull it off with no problems... but i faced this one guy who used warden and kept blinking into where my necs where and fok then blinked out and so on... pretty soon its over for my necs.... warden is the worst hero to have fight against when im ud... any other hero doesnt cause me problems

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
your going to want to cripple the warden, and have your DK coil her repeatedly. you should have statues to heal ur necs, and if one gets near red coil it too. should always have potions on your hero.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
that is a ud imbalance pan. even with a early scout on it, its very diffucult to beat. Orc have a better chance of beating it.

give dryads auto-abolish vs. skellies.

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
abolish vs skellies is rather useless its more meant to get rid of buffs on enemies and negative spells on ur units... chims rip thru the necs so i guess pan is right the only way to overcome it is to hit the ne b4 he gets chims... but then again chims take up a lot of supply so the ne will have 2 or 3 tops so i guess if u went dk and lich u can nuke the chims and then its gg ne.... just keep ur necs and wagons back
normally i go cl, ghouls, fiends, dk, stats, necs, wagons
about 2 stats 1 to give mana to necs and 1 to heal them, i also get 3 wagons and i have a few ghouls and like 3 or 4 fiends left over from back in tier 1
sound anything like wat u do pan?
btw i get cl first because usually ne likes to hunt rush and impale is invaluable with fiends vs hunts =)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
abolish vs skellies is rather useless its more meant to get rid of buffs on enemies and negative spells on ur units... chims rip thru the necs so i guess pan is right the only way to overcome it is to hit the ne b4 he gets chims... but then again chims take up a lot of supply so the ne will have 2 or 3 tops so i guess if u went dk and lich u can nuke the chims and then its gg ne.... just keep ur necs and wagons back
normally i go cl, ghouls, fiends, dk, stats, necs, wagons
about 2 stats 1 to give mana to necs and 1 to heal them, i also get 3 wagons and i have a few ghouls and like 3 or 4 fiends left over from back in tier 1
sound anything like wat u do pan?
btw i get cl first because usually ne likes to hunt rush and impale is invaluable with fiends vs hunts =)
Actualy I straight tech to tier 3, get master necros, 4 wagons, 12 necros 3 statues.

thing I like about it, is I get it really fast, and the necros jsut creat army after army with continued statues support. Also it allows for alot of cripples to be cast while still being able to keep a skelly army up.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
its useless becuase the extreme amount of micro it takes. you figure thier massing skellies with auto cast. so why cant ne mass dryads and dipell all the skellies with auto cast.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
why cant humans have autocast dispel? why can't orcs have autocast purge. Because its autocast, you eliminate any need for skill when using dryads. it would be stupid to have it auto abolish skellys

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
becuase they have aoe dispell.

comon tell me how wonderful wisps can be to bring to battle.

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
pan wat do u do when ne has enuff fairie dragons to equal ur necs to back up their mgs, yads, dotts, archers? 6 or more fairies and necs fall quick no? doing 90 dmg (raise skell = 75 mana, mana flare does 3X dmg based on amount of mana used and cap is 90) to each nec every time u raise a skell that means about the time u cast raise skell 5 times ur nec is dead even with stats healing.... not to mention warden blinking in fok'ing ur necs... ne can give this strat a damn hard time

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
simply, FD are easy to counter. I have done this before on many occasions. pull your necros back, out of range from the FD. then cast, skellys. with skeleton mages, focus on each FD. they drop really fast.

Warden is also easy. first off you need to stock up on healing scrolls to counter FOK. when a warden is the case, use cripple on her, to reduce ehr attack and speed. when she blinks to FOK, use the healing scroll right after. depending on what hero u get, nuking her is an option that should never be passed up.

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
when it comes down to it if the ud has bad micro he can get owned...
any other ways u know to beat that popular ne strat?
mgs and ranged

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
when it comes down to it if the ud has bad micro he can get owned...
any other ways u know to beat that popular ne strat?
mgs and ranged
Yes, this is true but if both people have equal micro the NecroWagon is unbeatable. Even the "counters" blizzard has put forth don't help a whole lot. The only team that can effectively silence the NecroWagon is the orcs. Those spirit walkers are a bitch nowadays.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Yes, this is true but if both people have equal micro the NecroWagon is unbeatable. Even the "counters" blizzard has put forth don't help a whole lot. The only team that can effectively silence the NecroWagon is the orcs. Those spirit walkers are a bitch nowadays.
lusted taurens can actualy take down the necro wagon. the damn pulerise take them out to quickly

hYbr1d.

Member!
Reaction score
wat about priests dispel? if u have ur priests microed and use hotkeys u can dispel just as fast as the skellies are raised... not to mention u can use aoe spells to pwn the necs