NE~NE creep unbalance?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
NE creep unbalance?

I was playing WCRoC last night and I think the Creeping is unbalanced for the UD to NE.

The NE's can just pump out archer after archer at low costs and creep with a hero like DH. The DH takes all the blows and the archers take out from a distance. While UD ranged cost a bunch more. And they have moon wells that heal in seconds. while the blight doesnt heal all that quick.

so do you think NE and UD are unbalanced in Creeping... if not I can use some tips.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya, canablize and coil. That is all you can hope for.

ROC itself is completely unbalanced, not just NE and UD.

Krasi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
RoC is rather RoH Reign of Humans. BTW. Ne is Gay and Ud ownage :p. w00t Aragorn u double posted :) SRY my mistake i was stoned or i dunno and i've seen 2 post of aragorn and the same text and dobuled. w00t don't smoke weed m8 :)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I don't know what you are talking about.... :D

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
well i use coil and cannibalize but still dont get high level hero/heros as quick as my friend does. I tend to use crypt fiends to so they aint got the cannibalize.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Don't use crypt fiends in ROC. They cost too much to be worth it. Ghouls work great for ROC, and not as well for TFT.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
btw, Aragorn did double post. He just deleted it, because I saw it yesterday. It was obviously a lag re-post because it was the same exact thing.

btw, on Plunder Isle, it's easy to outcreep an NE.. just get ghouls/gargs and creep the dragons.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Torubu
btw, Aragorn did double post. He just deleted it, because I saw it yesterday. It was obviously a lag re-post because it was the same exact thing.

btw, on Plunder Isle, it's easy to outcreep an NE.. just get ghouls/gargs and creep the dragons.
Naa...I can't delete posts. I just split it to the void. ;)

Anyways, on topic. Get ghouls. Those work very good in ROC. Especially dual aura ghouls, with healing scrolls. Creeping is more of an art. You have to do stuff while you creep, and micro your units while you creep. You have to constantly try to build new units while away.

If you can, FORCE the contact. Attack a moonwell, and kill it. Then run away. Try to contact your enemy head on in the beginning to know what they have.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been practicing my micro in the TFT main game. Its a human mission where there are 4 things i gotta seal. Easy but GD dragons hard to kill............

anyway. For the dual auras I would assume you would be talking about DL&DK would they have to be high levels for them to work good?

A big turn in the game for me with my friend is when he attacks my base. when he has a lvl 6&3 heros I would prolly only have a lvl 5&2 sometimes it changes up. But my Base defense is quite good. then I would counter trying to destroy his alter as quick as possible cause with him his hero is his power unit(as usual) because he cant micro.

Off topic.. main question for dual auras do they have to be at high lvls to work well???

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's stupid when you have lvl5 and cant raise to 6.The best way to get experience is to attack all tthe time and to kill the hero 1st.THis will raise you to 6 then to 7 when you use your lvl6 spell-animate dead,death&dec, or whatever

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Static

Off topic.. main question for dual auras do they have to be at high lvls to work well???
Dual Auras work fairly well at level 1. At level 2, they become dangerous. Level 3, they are unstoppable.

One proplem some people have is how they focus too much on heros. Sure heros are a good target, but if you lose your whole army because you were targeting a hero, you will lose. You need a delicate balance between concentrating on heros and concentrating on units.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
when your dealing with a Ne player, rememebr that archers are weak, and ghouls will rape them. never focus a DH cause it is to damn fast, since it will jsut run when it get hit

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
NEs quickly get huntress so fiends must be made more than ghouls ,not everybody masses archers

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
when your dealing with a Ne player, rememebr that archers are weak, and ghouls will rape them. never focus a DH cause it is to damn fast, since it will jsut run when it get hit
Agreed. DO NOT target the DH with your ghouls. He will just turn immolation on, and you will be thouroughly spanked.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
And what about skeletons?arent they good or even better than ghouls as you can make masses of them.And you wouldnt care about the immolation when it damages the skeletons

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Skeletons work. Ghouls don't, because they cost so much for such weaknesses.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Um.... i thought pan was gone.... Anyway a friend went DH,KotG and mass hippos i went mass crypt fiends and some gargs but his hero was to high... if you can I need a good UD creep replay. Cause my creeping sucks.