Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_NightElfs

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
~~~~~~~~~~ Is Mass Bears Good?? ~~~~~

I STARDED UT BY PLAYING WITH MASS BEARS IT GOT ME ALL THE WAY TO LVL 6 BUT FROM LVL 6 AND DOWN U MOSTLE PLAY WITH NEWBS SO I KILL THEM ALL WITH MASS BEARS BUT AFTHER LVL 6 U GO VS GOOD PPL AND MASS BEARS DONT WORK NO MORE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CAN SOME ONE TELL ME Y THAT HAPPEND?

_NoFx_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
stop using ****ing caps, then dont do bears only, as I said u need ranged for more fire power. Plus, since you're level 6 your micro shouldnt be good enough to roar, bear form, dotc form, rejuvenate, bear form. so forget em until your micro is better

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The hole thing is, is that u have to make sure u go ur allies go a good unit that can attack air, if u decide to go mass bears wen u are alone then u screwed. U probally or ready knew this but i am jsut trying to answer ur question.

Rdezel

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OH my god is this guy a retard??? of corse mass bears is bad for more reasons than 1....HEY did you ever take the time to see how much each "bear" cost....yea its 300 and a chimera is 390 and to get both ur tree has to be full/ upgraded...my advise for you dood is to leave the claws as claws

_NoFx_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
micro is short word for micromanagement, meaning the way you use your units's spells, the way you use your hero etc...

3xpo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bears... u know how long u will take to get them?!............... bah u suck uber newb....

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Not really, Hunts aren't too good against Frenzied Ghouls, so DotCs in Bear form really help. Trouble is, they get possessed very often.

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For one... BEARS DONT ATTACK AIR... thats quite odvious if you ever play a RT game you will see 2/3 night elves doing BEAR/DYRAD instead of mass bears. take some advice from the people here they know what they are talking about. Bear/Dyrad awalys works well, try it out before you post here again.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bears are powerful units, and are a tier 3 melee unit that definitely earns respect, but mass? No way. Bears/Dryads is a fine combo for solo and team play, and you get more delaying time, since the Dryads can cover for you even for just a little while. Hurry to get Bears though, especially if an Undead gets Crack Ghouls.

By the way, x42 brings up a good point. Watch out for spells like Possession and their other tier 3 removal spell counterparts (Cyclone, Polymorph, etc). Whereas Polymorph is easy to get rid of thanks to Abolish and Cyclone is fairly easy to ride out (no pun intended, please, stop groaning), Possession is irreversible. And the spells the Bears can offer the Undead tend to be bothersome... to say the least...

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
simple explanation: you go mass bears, kill their army, you go creep, let a few bears die, then start massing dryads/dotT, reason being:

#1 they are either gonna go ground units that hit air, or they are going to go Air as Anti-air, such as hippogryphs/dragonhawks/gargs, or a unit like that, dotT will own the air units, dryads with remaining bears+heros will own the ground units.

GG

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
^^^ Makes no sense... A couple reasons. If they hadn't attacked you alrady by the time yuo have an "army" of bears (tier 3) then they are most probably going air. Then when you kill their army (being lucky enough that you do) why creep after that and not finish them off? And after they realize you're going hard ground why would they go AA???

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uh, i made perfect sense.

if they havent attacked you by now, that means they are massively creeping, or they have not found you yet.

Normally when you win battles, you are also hurt, with not many units, meaning if they had a few towers up, then you would have wasted time running to them, and back to your base for healing, instead of striahg to your base.

you really need to think before you type,

and as for my anti air statement, that was simply an error on my part, i meant anti ground, after they realized you went ground, logically they would go air.

Thistle

Senior Spammer
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol mass bears u n00b why dont u try this....

20 huntresses at the beggining (Rush/Anti-rush)
get 5 archer (youll see)
10 hippos (5 for hipporider and 5 for anti air)
3 faeries (good to have)
10 DotC (anti air)
5 rock giants? (for meat)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Do you really expect anyone to just let you build up? the hunts alone would be owned in the begining, and then u would have nothning to protect ur archer riders and later on the dotc and mountain giants are pure slow meele and will get owned easy if the right micro and units are used.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Faerie, where do I start?
There are many things wrong with that.
First of all, your getting too many different units from too many different buildings, you wont have the time nor resources to tech AND make units. Also, there not called rock giants, there mountain giants. Another thing, you dont want 5 MGs, thats a shitload of resources and food that could be put to something better (ie: DotT, dryads).

I could go on....but its 11, and im kinda tired....+ im hungrey and my head hurts.

blink_penguin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
20*3 = 60 (huntresses)
5*2 = 10 (archers)
10*2 = 20 (hippogryphs)
3*2 = 6 (faerie dragons)
10*2 = 20 (im assuming fairie meant DoTT, not DoTC)
5*7 = 35 (mountain giants)
35 + 60 + 10 + 20 + 6 + 20 = TOO MUCH F**ING FOOD!!!

And then people wonder why i do extension math...
THIS HAS BEEN A SEMI-FLAME BY BLINK, THE-ONE EYED PENGUIN

Status
Not open for further replies.