Reaction score
Originally posted by Dopple_Of_Stalin
24 isn't really possible.

24 archer = 48 food.
24 hippo = 48 food
--------------------------
96 food leaving 4 wisp

Exagerated a bit?
Your math makes complete sense... but there's something we're missing, because I've had 24 (only 2 teams) plenty of times.

burnning acid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm are we discussing are hippos back or the game N_ played?
cuz i got a little confused but anyway i haven't seen hippoes for a long long time by the way simonsims where did you get that avatar from?
hmm i wounder if there is one like that for the fs

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, in RT it is stupid to get air because everyone has mass fiends, rifleman, and everything in between. It is hard for orc because the only thing they can basicly get is air, and if they go for tauren it takes too long and the game will probably be over by then. Try to put towers in the back of your base to stop the harassing.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
RT is plagued wtih people who use mass air. especially in 3v3 or 4v4, alot of people just mass hipporiders, Dhawks, gargs and wyverns, cause a smart team is balanced and has meele and ranged to counter units that counter the air, while the air picks off casters and othre units taht are a problem for meele. you don't get alot of this in RT, u need AT to get good games. I was on the team of a level 30 RT player and he was no better than the level 8 on the team the game earlier. ladder is making me mad lately

eat_ma_shorts

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i see hippo rider on ffa sometimes