NE~anyone wanna help?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
You don't need to be l337 t beat ppl as ne, and i may not be a NE palyer, but unless there are otehr offers I am willing to show u all that i know.

Pan_the_man@azeroth

pr0xy 5p1d0r

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm offer lol? well i mean methods of harassing and differant things like that just want someone good that knows what there talking about. yes i have read the sticky's etc. but im a person who needs to see it and i catch on pretty quick.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
alot of times, forums is all about theory craft, and alot of the stuff talked about can not be applied to the actual game. like the idea that fiends beat air which they dont. u need in game experience to learn the fundamental strategies that come with the game

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
you shuoldn't be afraid to lsoe, that is part of the game. Actualy a healthy account is at 50%. if its above that means ur playing to many noobs and it will eventualy even out to 50%, and if its to low that means ur playing ppl who are too good foy you

Reaction score
1)stop trying to sound smart ><
2)even though i do recomend real gaming experience, he does need to learn the lowdown of everything and thats what this forum is about and ways to apply it to the game. you might not realize theses strats after someone uses them on you in a game- and that can take awhile. If he were willing to look around the forums or ask the questions then he could find an answer relativley quick and apply it against a computer or someone he goes up against.
3)WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, FIENDS DO OWN AIR EA$ILY TO.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
1)stop trying to sound smart ><
2)even though i do recomend real gaming experience, he does need to learn the lowdown of everything and thats what this forum is about and ways to apply it to the game. you might not realize theses strats after someone uses them on you in a game- and that can take awhile. If he were willing to look around the forums or ask the questions then he could find an answer relativley quick and apply it against a computer or someone he goes up against.
3)WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, FIENDS DO OWN AIR EA$ILY TO.
1) I'm not trying to sound smart, and im not speaking out of my ass. I'm just saying what I believe is true.

2) He already said he read the stickys, which gives the lowdown. Everything else can be achieved by in game experience.

3) ok you know what, lets go to bnet right now. u can be ud and ill be orc. We'll test your theory

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Well usely use KOTG to entangle roots of vauble units or move into a base and summmon some treanats(sp?)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Post you b.net account name, or link to it cause I would like to school you. I posted my account

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Not to get off topic here it is.