Nariko vs. Kratos?

Lenny

Member!
Reaction score
Nariko from Heavenly Sword vs. Kratos from God of War.
Who would win?! :D:fencing:

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Kratos from god of war

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
can clones actully kill each other?

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Nariko:

Kratos:

Haven't played Heavenly Sword, but from what I've seen Nariko is a hardass. That said, I don't think she could touch the Ghost of Sparta. Kratos is just too badass to be beaten up by a girl.

Her agility vs his brute force and sheer drive to ravage the hell out of everything in reach...it'd be a good fight, but my vote goes to Kratos. I mean shoot...dude's died a couple times and it never stopped him from coming back and whipping ass.

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
Nariko. A man wouldn't hit a female.. right?

tKeR

Member!
Reaction score
Word.. I almost forgot what he did to Medusa.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Yeah, you don't know Kratos if you think he has any compunctions about beating the crap out of her. Women are pretty much toys to him, and he's hard on his toys.

I mean, on his ship he has those two naked chicks in his bed (skipping past the naughty minigame), and the conversation he has with them is basically "I'm done with you, gtfo." Oh, plus he has a habit of picking up panicked, screaming villagers off the war-torn streets and butchering them for health.

And let us not forget how much he freaking pimpslapped the 3 sisters of Fate at the end of GoW2. Yeah, pretty much only thing girl enemies mean to Kratos is that they're squishier.

Lenny

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah, you don't know Kratos if you think he has any compunctions about beating the crap out of her. Women are pretty much toys to him, and he's hard on his toys.

I mean, on his ship he has those two naked chicks in his bed (skipping past the naughty minigame), and the conversation he has with them is basically "I'm done with you, gtfo." Oh, plus he has a habit of picking up panicked, screaming villagers off the war-torn streets and butchering them for health.

And let us not forget how much he freaking pimpslapped the 3 sisters of Fate at the end of GoW2. Yeah, pretty much only thing girl enemies mean to Kratos is that they're squishier.
xD LOL. Regardless, Nariko will take him down - and make him beg for mercy.

Thats the type you want in bed. >_<

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Simply put, that's not going to happen. Kratos doesn't beg. He just doesn't.

I'm not saying Nariko couldn't kill Kratos. I'm just saying it wouldn't matter. Dude doesn't give up when he reaches Hades. He just fights his way through the thousands of burning souls and busts his way back out into our world.

And how many gods has Nariko killed? I honestly don't know, haven't played the game. Kratos has two notches on his belt though...first Ares, then Athena. Athena was technically a mistake, it would have been Zeus (yes, ****ing Zeus) but she had to go and take the hit.

I'm sorry, but as fast and deadly as Nariko is...Kratos is just Manly. He'd slap her around a bit then take her to bed.