Naga>kotg

XTC

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:madatu

i used to think my best option 4 NE was to go Kotg but recently i have been getting Naga SHE #@%$ing OWNs i went up against a kotg n my arrows just raped him he couldnt do anything about it so next time u cant decide what hero u want think of Naga n she will own up 2 my hype.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
yes kotg vs naga she might win..but kotg offers other advantages over the naga. entnagle is a lot more uselful than cold arrows (done on units) but forst arrows are better to kill a dieng hero. the best combo is if u got an orc ally that goes FS..get naga and rape some1's base :p.

XTC

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes true that entagling is better vs units but you for got about fork lighning which is faster and more effective yes i know kotg has trents but naga has mana sheild which also rapes if used well

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
She definately owns although the kotg is never said to be weak.The roots are good for heroes mostly and the naga is good for her forked lighting which has greater dmg than the FS chain lightning

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
meh, i use DH/warden + KotG/Naga, either way, ur gonna have to use naga/Kotg as second hero cuz ur gonna need some tank heros like DH/warden.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Warden and kotg sometimes DR ,no other heroes for me.Some of these 3 are either 1st or 2nd

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
fork lighting isnt really helpul against orcs. thier units got way too many HP. so max up cold arrow first and forked lighting after. use the forked lighting to get a couple dying units.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
fork lighting isnt really helpul against orcs. thier units got way too many HP. so max up cold arrow first and forked lighting after. use the forked lighting to get a couple dying units.
It still does 225 to 12 units... its pretty strong vbad :p

Lone_Wolf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-.- 225 to 12 units?.. meh everytime i use her it only does 250 to 3 units..its so h4x......@_@

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
12 units..i dont think so. to have lvl 3 FOL u need her to be lvl 5 at least and i doubt u'll ever reach that lvl with her as second hero. and btw grunts got 800 life and tauren 1300...trust me.. :p

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed.Forked lightning works perfect whatever the race is.To get lvl 5 you can creep or use your other units.So it is worth

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by BluddLuSt4Life
As far as I know, forked lit only hits 3 units, unless your playing an overpowered custom game.
At lvl 3 it can.

And I still say KOTG is more usefull then naga. Entangling can completely take a unit out of the fight while damaging it, faster cool down, and less mana then forked lightning. +thorns aura can be very nice. I don't much care for either of their ultimates, but I'd say KOTG is better. Naga's is easy to just get out of the way. But it can be pretty nice.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
12 units..i dont think so. to have lvl 3 FOL u need her to be lvl 5 at least and i doubt u'll ever reach that lvl with her as second hero. and btw grunts got 800 life and tauren 1300...trust me..
sry... my bad, been playing too much custom, yes, it only hits 3 units.
But, I do reach lvl 5 with my second hero in many games vbad, its when my first hero dies, and i creep, or i jus play long game :p

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
i'd say u play 3v3 or 4v4...in 2v2 and solo games u get u hero around 4 or 5 and second around 3. and btw u not supposed to lose ur first hero ><!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
^ i know, but sometimes, he can die >.<; im failing my old DH micro!!

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
During battle, KotG > Naga.
When opponent is retreating and distanced from base, Naga > KotG

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
err torubu i think u have it other way around.
KotG entangle can get retreating opponent
Naga's forked lightning can get them during the battle.