N64!

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Quest 64 got easy when hit the desert. By then my Water/Earth Spells were doing all the damage. Walk up to enemy, BAM 154 damage Water Pillar, died in 2 moves. Then again, King Beigis was a real challenge, that ****er almost hit you everytime for 40-50 damage. Hell, I even survived with a fluke against him. I had like 30 life left, and he missed me twice (150+ Agility does wonders). After those misses, I killed him.

All you needed to know was: If the creature isn't Earth elemental and its large: AVALANCHE!!! If it was earth, water or fire it to death. If it was tiny, you could Avalanche or just smack it to death. Wind Spells weren't all that strong: except Large Cutter.

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I had this game called Fighters Destiny for my N64, but I lent it to a friend and never saw it again. I loved that game :(

I hated Majoras Mask, I used a walkthrough through the whole game just so I could finish it quickly.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Pokemon Stadium?

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yes, I remember the first Pokemon Stadium...good ol' days...loved that game, along with Pokemon Snap.