N64!

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I liked that Mario 64 game and that's pretty much it. That game owned, plus it was kind of like the MAtrix. Jumping into pictures and all types of weird and kookie stuff.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
There is a Nintendo forum.

I jsut visited a garage sale, but none of the games they were selling were any good. im still looking for a mario 64

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I think Orcarina of time is and shall remain the best Zelda on the N64! Majoras mask was good too, but never as good as playing OOT on the N64.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
LoZ: OoT was my favorite of the N64 games, and I quite enjoyed LoZ: MM. I loved Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Calibur, Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage, Mario 64, Quest 64 (I don't know what it is that I like that nobody else does...), Golden Eye, Jet Force Gemini, Perfect Dark, Banjo series, Smash Bros., Paper Mario (Mario Story?), and Rogue Squadren.

There are many good games for the N64, and I probably missed many games that I own trying to type up that list o_O

PoLC was one of the longest games I ever played o_O I could plow through it in 32 hours. Any less and I would leave my fort open to attack because my main unit (and main character) was marching on the enemy. To get any real enjoyment out of strategems and leveling, it takes at least 64 hours. My best game is at, around, 102 hours, at the moment.

Yes -_-; 102 hours on PoLC.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I loved rouge squadrin on N64, and hated it on GC. I dont know whta they did but they couldnt translate it to the cube.

Gummy_Demonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bamthedoc said:
LoZ: OoT was my favorite of the N64 games, and I quite enjoyed LoZ: MM. I loved Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Calibur, Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage, Mario 64, Quest 64 (I don't know what it is that I like that nobody else does...), Golden Eye, Jet Force Gemini, Perfect Dark, Banjo series, Smash Bros., Paper Mario (Mario Story?), and Rogue Squadren.

There are many good games for the N64
Wow, some of these games i havent even heard of, i guess its time for me to dust off my N64 and start playing. If only they released the dolphin for it, then wee would still be playing it to this day online etc. and we wouldnt have a crappy GC.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
You haven't hard of Ocarina of Time? I haven't even played the game and I know about it....

Back when it was massively popular, I always used to have Goldneye tournaments with my friends and family. My uncle could always beat me though, until I was bored enough to practice and find out his weakness of course. I liked that game so much I have it on my computer to relive some memories. :)

Gummy_Demonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i heard of OOT, just not Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Calibur, Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage and Quest 64

GotCraftian

Member!
Reaction score
Best Bond game ever: Goldeneye. Period.

I love N64

Biske

Reaction score
Quest 64 was un-inspired, and dragged on and on and on. Ogre Battle on the otehr hand, was the shit. It had beautiful graphics, even for todays standards. If you never played the Ogre Series, it's comparable to Fire Emblem for the GBA, but real time, not turn based. I played that game atleast 10 times over.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
N64 is my favorite system, better than GC in my oppinion. Don't get me wrong, I love my GC, but I feel the hay-day of Nintendo (At least, to date), was the N64 days. Rareware made some of the best N64 games, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, the Banjo series, Diddy Kong Racing, Donkey Kong 64, Blast Corps., Conker's Bad Fur Day. I love almosy every single N64 game there is, I can't hate them.

I borroqwed my friends Mario 64 like 5 years ago, he's never asked for it back, cuz he never plays N64, he gave it to his little bro. and never told him he had another game. Same thing w/Banjo kazooie.

I mentioned it to him the other day, and he just told me to keep em.

-Frank :cool:

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Yeah its too bad Rare were was baught by microsoft :(
my n64 is sitting in my room with perfect dark still in it... Loved that game i should get it out and play it again

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I have Project 64 to play the games I don't have. But yes, its a great old skool system. However, soon the emulation process will be perfected and I would just need a computer to play!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Eh, I didn't really like 64. The control was really funky. But hey, it had three of the best games of all time.

Quest 64
War Gods
Wave Race 64