N~protectors

Thistle

Senior Spammer
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
protectors

how many do you make in your base? I usually make 2 but if they are going mass wyv or are harrasing i will make up to 7

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't get any. If I have extra wood I might make one, but usually not. Now that humans have the overpowered defend, the APs will hurt themselves. :(

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I usually dont have any, becuase i try to play aggressivelly. The only times I use them is vs tower rush' or a last hope in keeping my base alive.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well.. I guess vs human they will be useful. BLizz just posted and said defend won't work on buildings anymore. :)

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I wasnt under the impression that ancients did peircing damage, so it likely doesnt matter.

/edit. Wow they do peircing damage. Its a boulder thier throwing dammit, :p

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
At least it's homing now. I used to get one but then realised that APs suck balls at defending unless in mass. And units defend better.

And the boulders don't obey the laws of physics..... They fall so slowly..... At least they home now.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
nope, not dodgable

I make 1, 1 is must, without it, enemy will crush your base without any worries.

Plus its not THAT expensive, just make one as your after you get your 2nd hunt.,