My story

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I wrote this for fun then i had a notebook and nothing to do during summer. So i got some beer and wrote this. Grammatically it is incorrect in many places but just want to share my stuff with other people. I know it sucks but hay, boredom and beer make people do stupid things.

I was sitting near a big heavy table and looking at the window. Memories of what happened were going through my mind again and again. It was dark in there the only light was a window I was looking at and a little candle on the table. On the other side of the table were sitting three humans. It was dark in there so I could not see the faces. Than one of them stared to talk. He sounded like he was very old.He said. -So you are here- when he moved closer to candle and I saw his face. He was a human, he looked 80 years old, but I understood what he was a lot older-Probably you do not know as but this is not matter, what matter is we know you. Okay if I am correct your name is Dren Lelor and you are an Elf. We want to know what happened to you, and you need to tell as every thing.
Your information can help to stop the biggest war of this land before it started. -I knew I didn’t have a choice but I wanted to try at least to ask them will they let me go.
So I said.
-I tell you but under one condition you promise I will be free after I finish--We can not do that – said the old human- you see we not the only ones who want to know what you know, and others will not be so nice to you. –-So I don’t have any choice- I said -I guess not- said human
-When I begin. It is all started in the little village near the “Steel Lake†there I was
passing in my journey to North Docks. May be you know this town. It standing on the "stone river†which is going to the great ocean. I was going there because I heard what there are the thieves terrorizing this town and government will pay a good money to one who will bring them the leader of thieves. I was really in need because I lost all my money in the card game. Like I said I was passing through the village and I saw how to ogres were kicking the dwarf. Of course I tried to stop them with
my sword but I was too late. One of them took a knife and struck the dwarf in the back before I cut his head of with my sword. Then other ogre so his dead friend he ran away and I sat near the dwarf. He was dying but he tried to speak that’s what I
heard.

“Youâ€- said he with a dying voice-“Thank you for trying to save me but I don’t have much time take this ringâ€-He gave me a gold ring-“Don’t stay here you need to go to the Karast the capital of Repundia give to…to…to the boy he need to be king or war,
darkness, and the end of this land.â€-It was the last what he said when I stood up and looked at the ring. It was a normal ring from the gold with words wrote on it “to the next king of Repundia to unlock the secrets of his countryâ€. After that I went to hotel
I was staying in. Took my things and went to the west gates. I knew there was Repundia the big country with an old history. Actually I didn’t do it because I wanted to help this dwarf I did it because I thought that I could get more money from the king of a big country than from government of a little town. I was traveling
days and nothing happened until two days ago I was going through the canyon. And an arrow landed near my head. After that I tried to hide from places where someone can shoot me. Some there around a day ago. Ogre tried to attack me with an axe, good thing I was hunting and had my bow ready. Four arrows and he was lying on the ground. After that I remember what I woke up today and first thing I saw was Ogre
I tried to reach my sword but he attacked me with his heavy clothes and next thing I remember is what I am sitting here.â€-I finished.Than old human stand up and asked me-“Do you still have a ringâ€? –And I answered- “Yes I was always hiding it in my secret pocket here take it I don’t want more trouble with this Ogresâ€. – After I finished the human took the ring and started to
laugh when he said-“Do you know what you just did? You just gave me this entire world and your own life. Now I have a power to control the world, kill any living creature and you are my first target. He raised his hand with the ring on it, pointed his hand on me and said something, after that I saw flash and than nothing only darkness. I was dead.

I got another story i am working on in my freind and homework free time. I wrote about 8 pages its much better then this one, well tell me what you think.