My new life dream

ZeroX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yo bam and torrid, can i join u guys?? i got great ideas!! like, on weekends(or one day or something) you could have all anime movies of a type, like blocks. First you have ur dbz anime, followed by(optional) your love comedy comedy anime(tenchi, love hina, etc.) followed by gundam/other robot movies, followed by trigun, bebop, kenshin, Inuyasha. have blocks like that except of movies. And like once a month have no commercial day. itd be sweet.

o ya, a name for the channel...hmm...JAC(jap. anime Central) i guess...

other show ideas...maybe if you got some independent anime instead of the ones everyone knows.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1) We already thought of that. No commercial day is a good idea....
2) Torrid and I already decided on a name (page 1).
3) We're still in process of naming anime. Kami and I can get names of "rare" anime.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
woah.. bam.. we thought of a name? lol hahahaha didnt know that? what was it?
ne wayz.. yha.. on saturdays we will do like.. anime theatre... we will play a anime moive once a week that way..

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i ont think theres alot of those

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
waht would be cool is a block for movies at like saturday at like 8 to get ppl away from other channels.the cowboy beebop movies was cool but a lil weird casue it was like 1 in the morning.u could have a day deticated to a certain anime.like what nick and cartoon network r doing.their summer special blocks or w/ethey show the same show diff episodes for like hours on end.wouldnt be bad if it was a decient show.(i got younger siblings and they watch nick)so like say sunday from 12 noon to like 6 pm of the same anime show.or even try doing a whole saga of a show like alllll of G gundam or dragonball in a day.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
i really dont like the idia of haveing like.. robot or.. whatever blocks.. its makes things just a bit TOO orginized.. i like my things to be mixed up.. i mean.. maybe on like valinitines day we could do like the "hunks" and "babes" of anime... you know like.. tenchi and vash.. spike
faye.. the slayers girls. dirty pair :p etc

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
wel if it looks neat(tidy) i dont care

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Maybe, once or twice a month, you could have marathons, and maybe the repeating of a favourite episode. You'd set up a older episodes available for viewing, put up a poll on your website and then put up the one with most votes.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by bamthedoc
3) We're still in process of naming anime. Kami and I can get names of "rare" anime.

LOL, the reason anime would become rare is because it wasn't very good to begin with:p
how about

the hakkenden
boogiepop phantom (i bought the dvd box set and i think i've watched 3 or 4 episodes)
md geist
key the metal idol
the wings of honneamise (this was actually a good movie)
the legend of crystania (a spinoff of record of lodoss, not very good)
plastic little (the only reason i bought this anime is because it had a jiggle counter):p

i can't really think of any others right now

since i don't want to start another thread, i just ask here

what does everyone else think about he movie version of escaflowne vs the original series?
i really liked the movie, but with the time restrictions i think they cut out too many characters and important story elements.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I actually meant "rare" as really good shows/movies that are underestimated or not well heard of. I don't want to bring bad ones.

Escaflowne movie > Escaflowne series
The major flaws are what you listed, though. The series is good. It also seems that the movie and series follow a completely storyline.
I want to get the series sometime, as well as several others (not dling).

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Escaflowne.... god i havet seen that when i was like 9-12

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
okay well...
i want spiny chairs in the office.... i love spinny chairs..

and erm.. i duno.. im still working on my BIG ASS LIST of shows... i have to look into all of them befor i put it on the list...

erm. so yha.. id also like to know what you all DONT want to see on the station..

i hope you all know.. i am dead friggin serious about my life dream.. i will do this.. unless someone does it b4 me.. o they better not.. *slams fist on desk* they better not...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i dont wanna se Hello kitty in it damn that thing is anoying can we have Samuri Pizza Cats?

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
*chants* spiny chairs spiny chairs spiny chairs!

lol samuri pizza cats?? wtf???