Mon Oct 07 12:54:52 2002 : Final-SorXess : Set Amulet Dropped
Mon Oct 07 21:39:46 2002 : Final-SorXess : Hellslayer Dropped

My week of pindleDrops hehe not too bad but dang i want some good ones

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
oddly enough my first good drop...every was a GRANDFATHER?...WTF!...o well i aint complaining hahahaha first good drop....grandfather...=)

Tue Oct 08 00:42:08 2002 : GsVi-IceBlueEye : The Grandfather Dropped

Sticks

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sweet, bout time huh rix.
hey i know this is the wrong forum but i couldnt get a reply in the trade channel, pindle just dropped bul kathos sacred charge (mythical sword) and im tryin to find out what its worth. anyone know?

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Sticks
sweet, bout time huh rix.
hey i know this is the wrong forum but i couldnt get a reply in the trade channel, pindle just dropped bul kathos sacred charge (mythical sword) and im tryin to find out what its worth. anyone know?

its at least 10soj.

check the marketplace for current values

market.diabloii.net

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
the only reason its worth 10 sojs now because everyone thinks a gf is duped and there are ith cb's out now with all the iths and everyone thinking its duped it goes from a range of 30-40 sojs to like 10-15 sojs LOL

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by RiX
the only reason its worth 10 sojs now because everyone thinks a gf is duped and there are ith cb's out now with all the iths and everyone thinking its duped it goes from a range of 30-40 sojs to like 10-15 sojs LOL
you mean it doesnt have anything to do with the fact that its the most dmg on a 1 handed sword other than magical cruels which are even more expensive.

i think its so much because ppl want the BK set and the mythical sword NEVER drops. the CB bull kathos drops all the time thats why its only worth 3soj.

repso

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my other bot i found valor 3 storms complete mavina set unided gaze 3 sojs 4 skullders 5 100smpc and some more crap and this bot the best thing i found so far was tals armor and a gf 203%

importraverxx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey...wad up...my merc start at lv 34 so he can't wear shaft or gaze yet...so in which way do u think i can level him up fast?
i do hell cow but i didn't see his experiences move at all...
Peace...

NZ_Falcon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
woot

WOOOOHOOOo ive done about 1 weeks of indle and all i got was charms jewels etc

ok this is my story

Its friday (last day of week of pindle botting) walk home from school its raining, check comp pindle still running successfully.
look in inv see a hammer (thinks OOOOO plz plz plz say legendary mallet) move mouse over it "legendary mallet' WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT finally im getting somewhere

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by importraverxx
hey...wad up...my merc start at lv 34 so he can't wear shaft or gaze yet...so in which way do u think i can level him up fast?
i do hell cow but i didn't see his experiences move at all...
Peace...
mercs only get exp from monsters YOU kill. you cant just sit in a cow game and let other ppl kill everything. you will get exp. your merc will not.

for this fact its a little difficult to lvl mercs. specially if your not a ranged character. every time you get too close to the enemy your stupid ass merc at lvl 35 runs right up to them and then goes SPLAT!!!

just take your time. you'll prolly have to do runs alone cause monsters will just kill your merc too quick with more than a couple ppl in the room.

cow games are the best to lvl mercs though IF you can keep them alive. i suggest you do the cow games alone though. and keep some rejuv's on the belt so you can do a quick "shift 1" whenever his health gets too low.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: woot

Originally posted by NZ_Falcon
WOOOOHOOOo ive done about 1 weeks of indle and all i got was charms jewels etc

ok this is my story

Its friday (last day of week of pindle botting) walk home from school its raining, check comp pindle still running successfully.
look in inv see a hammer (thinks OOOOO plz plz plz say legendary mallet) move mouse over it "legendary mallet' WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT finally im getting somewhere
you know this is gunna be the start of my second week with this bot. and im starting to notice a partern.

i know i shouldnt say this, cause i KNOW its all just chance and luck n shit. but its just too much of a coincidence not to mention at all.

last thursday, at almost this exact time was the first time i got a good drop. and it was schaefers hammer. i had been running it for almost 3 days prior without a single drop.

i continued to get good drops up untill the morning of sunday. then from sunday all the way through thursday afternoon i got absolutely NOTHING, and i didnt change shit. same mf, same equip same everything.

and then today (thursday evening) guess what drops? yup, schaefers hammer. if i get another streak of good drops from now till sunday i'll swear by good drops on the weekends. mabey blizzard just sets up the drops for certain days IDUNNO. i have no answers. but its SUPPOSED to be completely random.

we'll see though with the upcomming weekend. i'll keep you guys posted.

SupaXoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea i agree wit aris i think its a pattern.
i got mav helm and nat claw and kb-cb...every since then i have only found those 3 non-stop
as much as valuable those 3 are...SHIT...im sick of them i want a WF or GF or even a hammer!!!
and also 3 days and i have found only charms and jewels...but i did found a RARE +2 barb +19 dex +10 energery priz ammy which i cant really complain about....=T

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
meh i dont even see a pattern just alot of amulets....and unique rings...ive found over like 1000 unique amulets....well.....10 but still give me like..eaglehorn so i can put it on my merc LOL....my merc = so godly.....or EVEN A WF....but i would put the wf on my amazon and stick the eagle from her on my merc....

sigh making mercs godly ish so funny...i even want a ith war pike or a rare war pike for my other merc..... bur no onw cares... just felt like saying and im tired ZzzZzzzz

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by RiX
meh i dont even see a pattern just alot of amulets....and unique rings...ive found over like 1000 unique amulets....well.....10 but still give me like..eaglehorn so i can put it on my merc LOL....my merc = so godly.....or EVEN A WF....but i would put the wf on my amazon and stick the eagle from her on my merc....

sigh making mercs godly ish so funny...i even want a ith war pike or a rare war pike for my other merc..... bur no onw cares... just felt like saying and im tired ZzzZzzzz
i was always wondering when id start see'ing merc duels. with all the godly shit ppl are putting on mercs these days. ethereal stormspires on act2 mercs. grandfathers on act5 mercs. eaglehorns on act1 mercs.

these hirables could kick most player's ass below lvl 60. heh.

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
if i was rich i would put harsh hardcore shit on my mercs....but then again meh i would put a grandfather on an act5 merc that would be so cooool

han_solo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by RiX
if i was rich i would put harsh hardcore shit on my mercs....but then again meh i would put a grandfather on an act5 merc that would be so cooool
dont forget to socket it with amn :p

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
ew amn...if i killed them really fast their is no need for amn! so i get CRZY DR prolly 50% - 85% on my mercs then own aris's char with it LOL

gamergal

Member!
Reaction score
california, but i'm asian and pround of it =)
Website
Visit site
is the pindle bot the thing that makes your char keep doing meph runs over and over again to collects the good drops? i've heard of it but it seemed too good to be true...

where on earth do you get a pindle bot? okie... i'm going to look in mewgood now... someone tell me where to look...

i feel like a dam newb >.<