My First Ever Background!

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hrm.. My points are

I dont think The pointy Columns go well with the perfectly Rounded sphers.. I like the Idea.. Though.. and also The lighting in my Mind is a bit off

u did a good job though

Better then mae splash :D

IDefy

Reaction score
what's with everyone and the points and 3D spheres, the look is just getting old, theres only so many times u can do it.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Well, until I learn how to do something better, that's all I'm using.

FuLouZero

Reaction score
Wow awesome 9.5/10

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Get rid of the damn PSDesign crap. I'm sick and tired of seeing that on every new piece anyone makes.

MacMan

Reaction score
This is off topic, but do you ever seriously get money from that donation shit on your site?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Ahaha, not yet :p..

@ Souless, savage started a design company, and im a senior designer in it. PS Designs.

So I will put it on if I like :)

And Yes were going to be making money.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by VizjereiMage
Ahaha, not yet :p..

@ Souless, savage started a design company, and im a senior designer in it. PS Designs.

So I will put it on if I like :)

And Yes were going to be making money.
I know what PS Design is, and I know your role in it, but it's just really annoying that everything anyone makes anymore has that on it.

And no offense or anything, but if you guys plan on making money off that, you better get a lot better, quick.

UnforgivinAngel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
People will pay for it. I mean we are taking something we barly pay for and make it into a profit no matter what. even if it starts at 10-20 green backs a pic lol.

Anyways like teddy said the lighting is way off. I mean look at the huge glare on the orb in the upper left hand corner. its a big white spot. Also way to bright. Almost made me think something was wrong with this monitor. Maybe make the PS...Design... smaller. people wont buy shit that has the company logo all accross it. Make it like size 10-14 font and in a corner so there is room for there stuff where they want it. hmm.... sorry the lighting again. How much did you use like 30 light sources. I mean just look at all the damn glare spots lol. Also start learning now to make new immages. same stuff wont give much variaty. Well thats my 2 cents. I dont normaly rag on your work that much. I mean your other stuff is cool just this immage is a definit work still in progress.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Finally someone who gives CONSTRUCTIVE criticism..

I agree, the lighting is messed a bit.

As for eliminating the logo, this was made for me not other people.

All work being made for others will be made specifically to how they want it.

If someone could tell me how to make your render show up very good, I wouldn't use so many lights, lol..I mean it is hard to see the actual image, so I use lights to make it show up better.

Only bad thing is, it causes major light spots that make it look unattractive..

Well, I thank you for your criticisms, and I got a laugh out of the "Under Construction" you made :p..

Teddy

Reaction score
Viz.. Try rotating and putting a whole shit load of lights behind it.. Then rotating , look down on it.. and put a cone spot light looking down at it.. then go back to ur original spot and try a render there.. Thats what i did for one of my Bkg's and it worked very well

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by MacMan
This is off topic, but do you ever seriously get money from that donation shit on your site?
MONEY? FOR THAT STUFF? i just taught my 9 year old sister had to make nearly identical stuff in bryce!

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
1. Were selling web design, banners, signatures (i think), logos, etc.

2. Not just using bryce to sell work with nameless, photoshop and other progs will be used, and we are all currently getting better, it just takes time..i mean less than a week for all of us and were supposed to be good? lol..

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"trying to start a business while openly admitting that you're not actually good at what you do? lol.."

follow these simple steps, in this order, and you too could become successful:

1. Get good
2. THEN, start a business

I'm not trying to sound harsh, but "PS Designs" has yet to offer or display any content whatsoever which warrants the claim "professional" (a very necassary thing in such a business) -you even lack a website...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by pat
"trying to start a business while openly admitting that you're not actually good at what you do? lol.."

follow these simple steps, in this order, and you too could become successful:

1. Get good
2. THEN, start a business

I'm not trying to sound harsh, but "PS Designs" has yet to offer or display any content whatsoever which warrants the claim "professional" (a very necassary thing in such a business) -you even lack a website...
'

Hey, someone said what I was thinking. I have no clue what you guys want. I wouldn't even pay 5$ for all the stuff you've made in your existance. People that do photo design on computers, dont make that much money, and most of it is from doing flyers and such. Look around, and you'll be supprized.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
why does it seem like everyone is being such thoughtless pricks in here? gj viz, you still get my appreciation.