****! my diablo wont run

Thistle

Senior Spammer
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When I run diablo 2 Lod The screen pops up and then it freezes. Then it crashes and leaves me with a pop-up that says Guys we have a big error here. WTF do I do to fix this.

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Let me geuss. You have C3p0s maphack running and ZPickit or other hacks running. Well i have c3p0s maphack and Zpickit on at the same time. Ok

Turn on Diablo 2 without c3p0. Then when your in b.net turn of c3p0s and dere...

When i do sum quests(for instance travincal) i get the same error. damn

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
did it just start out of no where.Have you been trying anything new like loader because that is the error it gives.You can always reinstall

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
put ur c3po files in the folder "Plugin" in ur d2 directory and it should work fine. just a warning sayin it might not be able to run properly just ignore those and ur good to go

wqaz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
tri downloading the 1.10 patch from blizzard.com and tri that use to happen to me untell i downloaded the 1.10 patch

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
that happened to me when I was re-installing d2

I installed it and put the 1.10 no-cd crack into my d2 directory and ran the game, poof! it crashed... because i hadn't updated d2 to 1.10 yet :doh teehee

Saunders344

Reaction score
hey, when i try to connect to B.net, it wont let me, i tried re-installing many times, and i deleted the diablo 2 folder in C:drive before re-installing... no luck. all the gateways changed from USEast and USWest into Broodwar, Intranet OooO, and some other wierd names.... WTF!! can any1 help?