Murder Mystery #1

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
This is to make some variety on the threads...too much KOE!!!

This rpg was made by me...what you need to do is solve the murder mystery to what i have down as the way to solve it. you must take part as a detective and ask the witnesses and suspects. As of now, i will only be playing role of game master(x_X) where i take control of all the npc's and dont play. but, i would appreciate it if somone like final warrior or tactius would pm me so i dont have to do all the npc work and stay online a LOT to play npc. ok let me give you the info so that you can start.

Place: A middle school in a suburb
Victem: William Ellis
Witnesses: Tim Slate, Michael Danny, Christopher Lewis, Terry Collins, Tracy Oscar, Melissa McFarnam.
All witnesses in this mystery are NOT suspects.
Suspects: Antoino Bennet, Dale Richards, Linda Manson, Mike Aune
(you will be given little information about the suspects. only a bit about the witnesses as well, you have to ask :))

General info

.-Victem(sp?)-.
Name: william ellis
Job: Janitor at the middle school
Time of Death: 3:40 pm to 4:30 pm (a little after school started)
Appearance: Muddy Pants, Toolbelt, regular custodial shirt, blood covering body.
Murder weapon: A stabbing weapon. There was NO gun used or bugeoning. but all we know is the weapon was a stabbing weapon and no murder weapon has been found. (it may OR may not be found either)

.-Witnesses-.

Name: Tim Slate
Job: Student at the middleschool

Name: Michael Danny
Job: Another Janitor, first to find body

Name: Christopher Lewis
Job: Vice Principle

Name: Terry Collins
Job: Physical Education teacher

Name: Tracy Oscar
Job: Student at the middleschool

Name: Melissa McFarlan
Job: Yard duty/supervisor

.-Suspects-.

Name:Antonio Bennet
Job: Head Custodian

Name: Dale Richards
Job: Parent Of Student

Name: Linda Manson
Job: Yard Duty/supervisor

Name: Mike Aune
Job: Journalist (reporting on school)

well i think that is enough information to start. Start off by asking questions around.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Wow... I've become a respected figure in the world of BF RPGing... I never thought this day would come...

I'd love to help out with GMing, but I don't have all that much time (only about two hours after 4 PM Pacific, depending on whether or not I have homework.). PM me with details if you want me to GM. However, my primary duties are to my RPGs, so don't expect me to be camping this thread.