Mouse

war3man

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey my mouse twitches soo much when i play 1.6 steam.. can someone tell me whats wrong?

Its a Kensington Wireless Optical Mouse..
In 1.5 cs its tottaly fine.. nothings wrong.. when im on the computer surfing on websites its fine.. but when i play cs 1.6 its not fine.. i move there it twitches i aim at the sky twirling!! and when i move my keyboard i press w to go forward and i let go but i keep going and going untill i do sumthin drastically wierd...

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
theres your problem....... its wireless AND optical.... i recommend u use a regular wheel mouse for counter strike and any fps where u need to use quick movements with your mose

the_battousai0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol at first that sounded like what nubs say when caught aimbotting lol, their all like, im nervous man, u scared me so thats what it shakes around ur head

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
@shinobi : Is yours wireless?

I'd have to agree with newbie on the most part. Either that or a optical mouse with a wire.

war3man

Premium Member
Reaction score
WTF OMG wtf!!!! I USED MY OLD BALL MOUSE AND WIRED AND ITS STILL DOING THE SAME ****ING THING.. WHEN I MOVE IT STOPS AND SHIT

Silent-Evil

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heh i have a ball and chain mouse and it works good :) i need to get an optical mouse the ball one is gettin old, i want to see how good optical mice are