Most time worthy mmo?

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Krikkit said:
Or you coulkd go the other RO (Ragnarok Online). Download it from their site, and then do a search for Free Servers, they're everywhere, and talk about a shit load to do in that game...wow.
That's what i meant by RO :)

Talk to any lvl 60 in WoW and they'll tell you that the moment you reach 60, you have only explored a good half of the game.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Sorry for the long response time. I'd forgotten that I posted here.
I know this, but then how do they even know what it is themselves..
Fallout is the best RPG ever made. An MMO of it would be worth dedicating my entire life to.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
That game was killer. I'm kinda surprised that they haven't started an MMO of it up.

Distroya9

Member!
Reaction score
None of the monthly ones are worth your time, because once you stop paying all your work is gone.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
isn't that true about any video game?? in the end you waste many hours, and don't have anything to show for it...which is why I love video games ;)

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Distroya9 said:
None of the monthly ones are worth your time, because once you stop paying all your work is gone.

thats what ebay is for.

once u stop playing ure 50$ richer,sometimes alot for if u have good characters.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Actually, atleast with other games you can save your progress, and a year later be right there where you left off. Pay as you Play = Stop Playing/Paying, your account is history.

I find that incredibly pathetic that people pay upwards of $300 for accounts. When WoW first came out, this one guy was selling his account for over $500, and it was selling!