• effects of peircing attacks/magic/etc

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • rush

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Ive been thinking and well there are a alot of things that are important to have in wc3. such as, items, heros, the unit cap and other such things found in wc3+tft that can determin the outcome of a game. But, which from the list(add ur own if ud like) is the most important thing in wc3+tft

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd have to go with unit cap but in a certain way. If you have the gold, why not use it to have more units (in food) than the enemy. That, expanding, and microing are the most important.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Rofl, I do, I get cheap units whenever Im stuck near the food cap. Actually maxing out your cap is a good idea, bring along a few workers to attack your enemies if you have to. More points at the end, and who knows, your workers might kill a few guys. :D

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I had to do that Kald! I had 1 food left so I made a peon and took him to war with me. He built towers and such and it really helped.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The heroes do have best efficiency against other heroes(and against units like Pally , Death Knight or Blood Mage)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
heros tunr the tides of a battle. auras alone can save ur ass. i mean ghouls would be shit with out the vamp aura and unholy aura.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
well microing has been a part of several rts's so i didnt put it in.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
WC3 TFT has become more micro intensive though. I mean games like command and conquer didn't use micro much at all. That game was all about getting more tanks than the other guy. WC3 TFT is the only game where I have used micro, ever...lol. This game taught me micro, but most games you can't micro because it would be useless.

scatjoe

Member!
Reaction score
if your a good micro manager it can usually turn the tide in battle, like if your doing 2v2 and you go casters, it can save you and your allies ass

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I say hero. I mean, without heroes there'd be no Meta to kick butt or Starfall to ruin enemies. Rushes don't always work, and Items don't always save lives. Unit caps don't matter much and the effects shouldn't prove to be extremely bad since people have counters for everything.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im gonna agree with x42bn6 i think its the hero cause they kick ass they have so many diff aura's and their skills cause easily turn the tides in any battle there r so many different skills for any type of situation. I mean just think of all the possibilities.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEOxx0
Im gonna agree with x42bn6 i think its the hero cause they kick ass they have so many diff aura's and their skills cause easily turn the tides in any battle there r so many different skills for any type of situation. I mean just think of all the possibilities.
I just said the exact same thing you did in less words, and you agree with x42whatever

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The thing about heroes is everyone (whos not a noob) creeps. So you may have a level 4 and a level 2 hero but so will they. Unit cap s different. I know alot of people who won't go over 50. If the other person has 55 food and you have 75? You can't say that they have a very EASY (not impossible) chance to win.

Grimace

Member!
Reaction score
Heroes definitely.

It makes it totally different from Starcraft, which has rushes and expansions mainly.
Heroes make it so much funner and more Strategies can arise.