Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Random

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Xandrix
rofl those people are whining because they dont know how to stop those strats with NE but the people who do dont whine what so ever... u dont see me coming on here b****ing about gruntapult or anything... because i have ways to counter those strats... for those of you who whine about being beat by these... if you dont like it just stop playing NE simple as that.. hero nuke is annoying as hell but... its part of the game live with it.. alls you can do is attempt to kill the heroes they have (probably wouldnt happen vs good person) i dont mind it, because most people on west are too dumb to do it... and NE is pretty much equal with the other races they have one of the best anti-casters some of the best air (2nd best actually next to UD) and we cant forget about the meats :p bears and mg are great...
Well, I am glad that you have accepted the game for what it is. This is a strategy game, and obviously the point of all strategy games is to come up with strategies to beat the enemies strategies. The problem with most people on bnet is they don't adapt. They think: "If I can't win with my cookie cutter strat I stole from Grubby, then the game is unbalanced."

The real truth is that you have to ADAPT. If you start losing to something, you must think up a counter-strategy for it. I think blizzard is getting sick of trying to get newbs to adapt. What blizzard needs to do, is release an announcement for TFT. It would say something like this:

"The game is balanced. We will not be releasing a patch for 3 months and you guys are going to have to live with it. That means you have to ADAPT to strategies that start to evolve. The constant whining and stupidity on this forum will get you NO WHERE. Adapt or die."

Xandrix

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the game is still imbalanced ALITTLE bit but not like it used be... its getting to where it needs to be... and we could only wish blizz would do that ;x they keep making patches to satisfy the uber n00berts that cant fend off a common strat such as gruntapult or hero nuke... to be honest people who complain about those should either switch races or not play at all... i still wonder why almost the first race people pick is NE when they buy this... would someone tell me? is it because Night Elves sounds cool or what???

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Xandrix
the game is still imbalanced ALITTLE bit but not like it used be... its getting to where it needs to be... and we could only wish blizz would do that ;x they keep making patches to satisfy the uber n00berts that cant fend off a common strat such as gruntapult or hero nuke... to be honest people who complain about those should either switch races or not play at all... i still wonder why almost the first race people pick is NE when they buy this... would someone tell me? is it because Night Elves sounds cool or what???
Originally, it was because NE was easiest to play. Now, people start playing as NE because it sounds cooler than Human or Orc.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
On the contrary..Orc sounds the coolest. I mean..Orc sounds like Pork and they eat pigs! Isn't that ironic?

Besides that alot of LOTR fans see the movies and thing "Wow elves r deh cool"

FDM

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol I never thought NE was a noob race, however took the test, made a suck account and watch the result after a few tries, when I finally met 3 NE:

And truely I like all the sounds xcept UD, NE nice mystical.. relaxed :) Humans noble (gotta LOVE the knights!!) and NE nicely blunt. They all got their charms..

Btw claiming that noobs play NE cuz they look/sound cool, I never started with NE.. Too fragile for meh

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by FDM
Too fragile for meh
The only thing fragile about NE is the fact that most of their fighting units are unarmored. Back when you started playing however, they were NOT fragile in any way. Hunts and Dryads ruled supreme and there was nothing anyone could do about it. :D