"Mosh"

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the Anti-Bush stream is bit heavy lately. Bush is a good president, much better than Kerry's liberal mind changin ass. Not saying Bush isn't half retarded, its just that he is better than Kerry.

Lig a guing gligga gigga googa gwey oh go.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
While I don't usally like Eminem, what he stands for, or his lyrics I must say he has one of the coolest voices out there.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
My aunt sent me the lyrics to that. I'm not a big Eminem fan but they did seem pretty powerful. I'll have to download it at school.

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
enimem is gettin sued for the michael jackson thing in the other video.. this video isnt that good.. the beats bad.

Sicloan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
eminem is my ****ing idle. Not only does he rap and does a very nice job at it, eminem has a very strong position and utilizes it very well.

The video itself has a very powerful statement, which not only is against bush, but if you actually pay attention its strongly support democracy and telling people to vote. This election is the first time eminem will vote becuase he just registered, and he is obviously feeling very powerful knowing that he has an influence in the political scene and is encouraging the community.
It may seem that eminem is trying to get sales by writing political songs, which might be somewhat true, but almost everyone else is doing it right?!