• Total voters

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Mainly because you're an oldie.

(long post ahead)

I don't know. I mod at blizzardforums and it's alright. It's not as hard as you guys make it sound but it does have its tough times. I believe moderators should always be somewhat old on the forum, but also have some sense. I've seen some very old people on the site become mod and they are simply terrible at it. I think you know who I'm talking about.

I wouldn't mind being a mod. Probably because I've never been one and you always want what you can't have right? :p I remember about 2 months back asking myself why I wasn't a mod yet. I had a perfect record, I'd been here way long enough, and I had a lot of powerful friends. Then I got to thinking about how I had acted right when I joined this forum. I believe I PMed probably every Moderator and Admin asking for a mod spot. (at the time I did not realise that moderators could not make other members moderators) That's what i came up with anyway.

I have a lot more to say about this subject but that would be going off topic. Good night. :)

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
That's because blizzforums are inactive right now i make like 5 posts a week...

@ x42

"If there needs another moderator, I'd let IDefy take my Chit-Chat spot."

Its noice to know u think that way but in the end i really dont think its your choice more of the staff or admins duty to hand out mod assignment because they dont wanted reatarded non-active ppl to be in control of anything at all let alone of the most popular forums of BF.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I mod at blizzardforums and it's alright. It's not as hard as you guys make it sound
Lets see...

Bfnet 170 members

battleforums 55,000 members

I wonder why it seems a little less difficult. I am a staff member at bfnet and never have to go there.

IDefy

Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
I think I can choose my own replacement..... Though I think another moderator would take it.
Most likely. What ever is in the best interest of BF.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Wow Jason is homo, lol

Normally it is the mods choice if they have been around and the staff trust his judgement...at least I THINK that is how it works here =\ All I know, is that if Galatia doesn't want you, she will get her way ;)

Oh yeah, I'm an admin at BFNet and I post like...5 times a week ;) And I have the highest post count there...

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by jd-inflames
Wow Jason is homo, lol

Oh yeah, I'm an admin at BFNet and I post like...5 times a week ;) And I have the highest post count there...

lol thats kinda sad....

OT: OMG 500 posts .... next stop 1000... the amazing thing is ... since i started my neww comp class ... i have got about 400 posts

Z

Zacarias

I would hate to be a mod here.. I'm an admin over at Gamesites200, and I thought that was hard..

There is just too many people here!

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Well, when looking at the members at Gamesites200...I don't know how many ACTIVE members you guys have, but we only have a thousand or so active =\ The rest are here just to look for hacks.

IDefy

Reaction score
Originally posted by jd-inflames
Wow Jason is homo, lol

Normally it is the mods choice if they have been around and the staff trust his judgement...at least I THINK that is how it works here =\ All I know, is that if Galatia doesn't want you, she will get her way ;)

*Starts sucking up to Galatia*

You ppl are making me to eager to want a mod spot, stop!

IDefy

Reaction score
Now? lol ok.

OOO I do get a flashy title now?

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by x42bn6
Anyone want my Chit-Chat spot?
yeah id take back my mod spot from your unworthy anti mod arse :p

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*pulls up an AK-47*

hey, do you know when AxL normally comes on?