• Yes

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • No

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
We don't have to read it word for word...we know what it means. You are asking if you would be a good mod, because you want to be one. What do you think, were stupid? Oh yes...I'm sure you made this thread for pure curiousity...and don't want to be mod!1

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shizo
Do you guys think that i am capable to be a decent mod, i think i would be one, but until the arcane sanctuary needs a new mod, i wont know if im in contention.
Thats kinda asking to be a mod. If you really want to be one. Just try to keep active in this forum. Plus, this is the first thread i have seen like this.

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its the second i have seen like this, 1 by me, other by some random person that doesnt post anymore, but i didnt ask any mod to be a mod, nor did i send a pm, a while back when they were holding "auditions to be a mod" i apllied, but i applied to late, and that was for the Night Elf tree of life forum, but no, im not asking to be a mod.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Then there's no point to this thread.

And zaku...I've seen about 4...including this one. =p

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
well, if i was a mod i would delete that post because you said nothing important, just no, give a reason smarty.

No, you wouldn't be a good moderator. One, is the reply above, you can't delete posts. Two, even if you could, one word posts shouldn't be deleted because they are one word posts, it's someone who consistantly posts one word posts that pisses us mods off... or at least me.

three... This whole forum right now is flooded with your name on the end of it... replying to threads isn't so much your job as surveying the lay of the land is.

and four... asking to be a mod is the fastest way to be ruled out of mod contention.... such as a thread like this. Admittedly the topic says "would I be a good mod?" but why does one ask such a question...? if we need a mod, we ask certain people we think are applicable... we know you are interested now, but creating this thread I dont' think helped you.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Do you guys think that i am capable to be a decent mod, i think i would be one, but until the arcane sanctuary needs a new mod, i wont know if im in contention.
I know for a 100% fact you wouldnt even be up for consideration.
You have been warned and it is in the Staff forums so that is one strike against you
You have a tendency to post stupid shit that is your second strike,
you asked to be a mod that is your third strike, and I know that their are only 3strikes but you got four.
The fourth is you asked in an inapropriate forum.

With that in mind you have no chance.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
If you really want to be a moderator, please read every single word within the following links:

On a final note, please do not start PMing/IMing/e-mailing every moderator in sight asking why you cannot become a moderator of the Arcane Sanctuary. This only annoys the respective moderators to whom you have contacted, hence pushing you further and further away for them putting a 'good word' for you the next time a moderator recruitment session happens.

Moving on...

- Amantis

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
Shizo... relax man... just because you're not a mod you are going to leave the forums? You may flood the warcraft forums, but for the most part you have some valid input to each thread... although the reply may be short, and undescriptive... it's still a valid thought and opinion. It's posts like the two above this that make us mods say... "do we really want to work along side of someone that acts like this?"

maybe if you were a bit more mature about your thread, maybe your thread placement, or simply no thread at all... maybe pming cort or something saying "hey, I'm interested in being a mod... if there is a position ever to open up... I'd like to be considered"

But look how this thread turned out man... you are killing what chances you may already have.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
cute how you cuss me out for making a point, you asked and you got the response...

o and this isnt the place to flame, take it to the assylum, make a forged is a ****ing ****** thread...

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
This was a daring effort, Shizo.

You had your arguments and you were supporting them well, but when pressure started building up, you buckled. And substituted your arguments with asterisks.

I bet you will do better next time :D (and how can you ever become a BF mod if you are not even a member?)

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
I'm torn between closing this, moving it, or leaving it be. But, since Galatia and Rage both left it here, I suppose I'll do the same.

Shizo, first off, no, you wouldn't make a good mod, at least from what I've seen. You haven't showed enough maturaty or respect to show me that you would make a good mod. And this, IMO, is a blatant display of your imaturaty. And your flaming of Forge and others here shows the lack of basic respect you have for both this forum, and the members here. So no, you would make a terrible mod in my opinion.

And btw, should Cobalt, Galatia or myself retire, there is a long list of possible replacements, many more suited for the role than yourself.

On second thought, I'm moving this to the Asylum. Doesn't belong here. The one debate this is spurring who can get the most asterisks in each post, and so far Shizo has it in the bag.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I win.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Originally posted by CelestialBadger
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I win.
Nope. :)

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow shizo...way to get mod!1 This will improve your chances. If you would of acted maturely about the whole subject, I'm guessing you would of still had a chance..

Oh yes...and...

what the **** do you ****ing think you were ****ing doing? I MEAN REALLY...****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i made a thread about me wanting to become mod and it worked so hah. thats because im so damn sexy :/