MMO Games List *NEW*

MMO-Games-List

Reaction score
Hey guys,

We have been working hard on a website called MMO Games List, and it's ready to be released!

MMO Games List is basically a resource for gamers that aims to provide information on all the massively multiplayer online games that are currently available on the Internet.

Users can also register on MMO Games List to vote on games, submit ratings, review their favorite games, and more. In the future, we also plan to partner with selected MMOGs to offer our users something extra on these game clients, such as an exchange of MMO Games List points to virtual currency for selected game titles/MMOGs; this means that the points you earn on our website can be exchanged for virtual currency on various games.

We hope that you can take the time to register and give us some feedback on our work. All criticism is welcome and we look forward to making MMO Games List a popular website for all game lovers.

MMO Games List | Free Online MMO and MMORPG Directory, Play Multiplayer Browser Games, Virtual Worlds and More!

Thanks!

MGL

I've Got Rice

...and you don't. So GTFO k?
Reaction score
Wow. Checked out the site, and (sorry I wasn't expecting much >.<) and I found that it has alot of potential for expansion, and IS already very well done!

I play MMOs in my younger years, and I'll definitely help where I can =)

Sintar

Member!
Reaction score
That's a pretty well put together website, I'll have to give it more of a thorough looking at.