Mega Noobs

SimonSims

Member!
Reaction score
Website
joekimtaekwondo.com.ne.kr
Is it me or is there an overload of noobs floating around bnet? I just started 4 new accounts becuz of ****ing noobs.I tell them to do stuff but they jsut go and do nothing. And when we fight they just stand there. I micro around and kill most of the armies but 1 person just cant win. I dont like it. But i wanna advance to better levelage but noobs make me lose! I hate it. Do u expierience any of this? Tell me! And help me!

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
There is no need to get upset with noobs. Complaining about their skills, won't help them one bit.

Try helping them out, explain to them the best way to do things. it's just like when you get taught how to drive, or even in school, do the terachers start off by saying.

"Get the heck outta' my class you know nothing stupid kids". No. They do their best to teach you in any way they know how.

It's best to teach noobs how to play, and not be rude to them. bnesides, once they gte better, wouldn't you rather have them on yourside?

-Frank :cool:

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If you are really mad, yake your frustration out in solo. the noobs there are there for you to win not lose. but solo takes more skill then anything

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Originally posted by Pan
If you are really mad, yake your frustration out in solo. the noobs there are there for you to win not lose. but solo takes more skill then anything
Yeah, good point, you could always use the noobs to your advantage and own them in Solo.

-Frank :cool:

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
im a noob ....so what, i have probably played a few games with you and made you lose...and i had fun making you cry about newbs =D have a nice day

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
We were all noobs at one point or another. Some people take to the game like flight to a bird or something, but you were still a noob for your first games wether it be your first 10,20, 30 and so on. So its all good

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
if you hate noobs, but still wanna play RT try 2v2 its easier to coach one noob than three, +your more likley to be teamed up with same lvl

Carda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Noobs are not so bad tmo. But in one night 3x waiting for players message and player could not be found means 3x loss when I did not even play a game!!

Also players that lag out is really bad. The chance if you have a good connection that your team has the lagger is 100/7*3=42%. It seems I beat the statistics almost every time. I am having the lagger almost each time!! Game starts after 3 minutes of waiting and then PING player gone. OMG, not again...

Maybe I have to start not to worry too much about my account...

Greetings,
Carda